Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

Tonight, Hairball is getting to stretch his legs - er, wheels.  Butch prefers Hairball over B&L, because Hairball doesn't have a pecker.  

Any idea what the card game is?  Can't see the cards, but the game play seems similar.  

hairball.JPG

cardgame.JPG

• Like 3

On 3/29/2020 at 4:33 AM, sturmchaser said:

In this pic you can see Nina's cute little non-existent butt sliding off the couch.  Bad posture.  No wonder she needs a backrub.  Also, the wingback chairs are just NOT to either of their tastes.  I predict a furniture change in the near future.  

butt.JPG  0

Actually, that is my home working position right now 😉  Nice to see I am not the only one 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Le 4/12/2020 à 8:28 AM, disneykid a dit :

What have the girls done to their backs. They have them all strapped up

Been giving this some thought, and I think I may have the answer, especially at least for Kira.  She loves this position (and who would not), but it puts a lot of strain on her neck and upper back.  All that pushing to get in deeper forcing her head back = strain on the muscles and spine.  Mind you that is a small price to pay for such enjoyment.  Also Nina can get pushed and pulled about like a rag doll, so maybe that's her problem, getting pushed into awkward positions? 

Not that I wish to curb their enthusiasm, in fact, go girls, do it now whilst you still can.

the best view on VH.png

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Been giving this some thought, and I think I may have the answer, especially at least for Kira.  She loves this position (and who would not), but it puts a lot of strain on her neck and upper back.  All that pushing to get in deeper forcing her head back = strain on the muscles and spine.  Mind you that is a small price to pay for such enjoyment.  Also Nina can get pushed and pulled about like a rag doll, so maybe that's her problem, getting pushed into awkward positions? 

Not that I wish to curb their enthusiasm, in fact, go girls, do it now whilst you still can.

the best view on VH.png  0

Just like chewing a. Wet lettuce, But I know which I would choose,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2