Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

Interesting and special night.  I found it strange to hear the "bing-bong" doorbell at 0148.  Did they have the munchies after the hookah and order some late night pizza-n-sushi?  They threw on some minimal clothing to answer.  Two minutes later they return, Kira with a beautiful yellow bouquet and a present.  Some kind of stuffed animal, and Kira is totally surprised.  She is obviously one happy girl (yellow roses are her favorite).   Kira's birthday is in October, so I have no idea what the occasion could be, but Kira was clearly taken by surprise.  

It is scenes like this that bring a tear to a grown man's eye.   

Also, call me naive, but it's obvious to me now that St Pete is a "city that never sleeps" like NYC or Chicago or Miami or Las Vegas or San Fran.  They never close, always open 24/7/365, for pizza-n-sushi or flowers and present delivery at 0200.  Amazing.  I could never imagine living in a place like that.  

delivery.JPG

flowers.JPG

flowers2.JPG

gift1.JPG

happygirl1.JPG

happygirl2.JPG

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Interesting and special night.  I found it strange to hear the "bing-bong" doorbell at 0148.  Did they have the munchies after the hookah and order some late night pizza-n-sushi?  They threw on some minimal clothing to answer.  Two minutes later they return, Kira with a beautiful yellow bouquet and a present.  Some kind of stuffed animal, and Kira is totally surprised.  She is obviously one happy girl (yellow roses are her favorite).   Kira's birthday is in October, so I have no idea what the occasion could be, but Kira was clearly taken by surprise.  

It is scenes like this that bring a tear to a grown man's eye.   

Also, call me naive, but it's obvious to me now that St Pete is a "city that never sleeps" like NYC or Chicago or Miami or Las Vegas or San Fran.  They never close, always open 24/7/365, for pizza-n-sushi or flowers and present delivery at 0200.  Amazing.  I could never imagine living in a place like that.  

delivery.JPG

flowers.JPG

flowers2.JPG

gift1.JPG

happygirl1.JPG

happygirl2.JPG

Could they have been from Nina?To celebrate an anniversary of some kind? or just a spontaneous gesture? Or was Nina in on the surprise in some way?

5 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Could they have been from Nina?To celebrate an anniversary of some kind? or just a spontaneous gesture? Or was Nina in on the surprise in some way?

It's obvious it was from Nina.  They don't give gifts like this other than from each other.  Definitely spontaneous, unless there is an anniversary I'm unaware of (quite possible).  Nina was totally behind it.  Maybe a 'thank you' for putting up with her shit lately LOL.  But honestly, I believe it's because of love.  🥰  

• Like 4

Love 🥰, is why they have so many stuffed toys.  Each one is a memory for them, something precious to them both, which is why alas they will never be sold, even to die-hard fans of theirs.

Which is exactly as it should be.  🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

It's obvious it was from Nina.  They don't give gifts like this other than from each other.  Definitely spontaneous, unless there is an anniversary I'm unaware of (quite possible).  Nina was totally behind it.  Maybe a 'thank you' for putting up with her shit lately LOL.  But honestly, I believe it's because of love.  🥰  

Could this be why ?

• Like 7