Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

45 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

What happened?  My download froze after 2 minutes.  Did Nina get angry at Kira for bringing the birds in to wake her up?  🤔 

Strange, it works for me. Incidentally, one of the best videos 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🐦🐦🦆

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

That is an extremely plausible explanation, one I hadn't considered before.  Well done.  

Plus I don't know what's with the black strips anyway, it just looks like duct tape to me (granted, I believe duct tape can fix anything).  Is it some kind of new fad or something?  I know the girls try anything new.  

One of my sons uses this tape after sports when he pulls a muscle or such,  I imagine a combination of the move and poor posture at times might be the reason they are using it.

56 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Plus I don't know what's with the black strips anyway, it just looks like duct tape to me (granted, I believe duct tape can fix anything).  Is it some kind of new fad or something?  I know the girls try anything new.  

I think the Beach Volleyball players in the Olympics gave this a lot of publicity.

Il y a 2 heures, hs6127 a dit :

New photo album from ozon.ru

That explains all the printing and cutting up the other day, thought as much.  Though to be honest, Kira looked far too tired to be bothered with it right then.  The girl looked like she needed some sleep.

It's strange, but sometimes the less physical things you do, makes you feel more tired.  I'm finding that right now, being cooped up inside so much. 

Or maybe it's because I'm getting old (er). 🙂

• Like 3

N&K finally went to bed at 0542. Sun was already rising.  Made all their Easter goodies.  Nina decorated the eggs and made the cakes under Kira's watchful eye.  Both of them look like they are ready to drop.  Nina covered it all to keep B&S out of them.
1378614997_Screenshot(2955).thumb.png.b2ad1f9ea0bc6ce7863b1914bc680783.png

1594803567_Screenshot(2957).thumb.png.6accdfd8089bcfa211f99812ce2c2ba0.png

1702955491_Screenshot(2959).thumb.png.2b6457028b92cea9a335bbdc846ba4a5.png

1302487801_Screenshot(2962).thumb.png.91087632e29b6cce6ae38b3a8bd09c47.png

1496594617_Screenshot(2963).thumb.png.a7b365a00609a419c41eee567c31eed8.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Try to reload - happens all the time for me, too

Yeh, thanks, but no joy.  Hamsters are dead.  I'll just go with my original assumption of an argument from an angry Nina.  

It reminds me of a time, back in the RLC days, when Doe was still a couch-surfer, shark-hugger, and a member of the band.  Kira went to her job early in the morning, as usual, and Doe was tasked with waking Nina up in the afternoon in time to meet a very important deadline.  Alarm goes off, Doe wakes up, goes to Nina, and tries to wake her via the usual methods, shaking, poking, tickling.  Of course we know and Doe knows none of these methods work on a comatose Nina.  So what does Doe resort to?  Probably one of the most ingenious methods I've ever witnessed, and a brilliant move by Doe.  

She starts playing Nina's band's competition on her cell phone at full blast.  

THAT got Nina's ass up and out of bed!  Oh she was pissed, she was PISSED OFF (and Doe was laughing her ass off), but it GOT NINA UP AND MOVING.  

Sometimes ya gotta be a bitch to be effective.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3