Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

Il y a 6 heures, disneykid a dit :

I think Kira was up for it ,but Nina wasn’t 

Same old story I'm afraid...

Maybe one day soon, Nina will give back some of that Love and Devotion that she showers on Nina, and make Kira scream with delight...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

Could this be part of the root cause of all the back troubles????  These bottle weight about 20 kg.

I couldn't d/l your vid in time for bed, but you may be on to something.  Kira is the only one who hoists the petard.  But she's in perfect athletic shape to handle it, so... but yeah, those bottles are fuckin heavy, nonetheless.  

• Like 3

You may be right there.  Neither of them lift with their legs bent, putting all the strain on their backs.  It does not help that they store them in such a tight area, not much room to maneouver.

The trouble is I cannot think of where or how they could store them differently.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

The trouble is I cannot think of where or how they could store them differently.

That's why I was hoping they would choose Odri's apt, more space and room, but in the end Rossi & Sienna's turned out to be the favored choice, altho no room for the piano and poor location for the water dispenser (vs the previous apt).  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Same old story I'm afraid...

Maybe one day soon, Nina will give back some of that Love and Devotion that she showers on Nina, and make Kira scream with delight...

Come on queen Nina (me me me) give a lot. more love to your servant Kira she dose a lot for you

everthing except wipe your arse! 
You turned Kira down yesterday afternoon in the bedroom Kira was all stripped off and ready for action 

No wonder Kira looked pissed off( I would be as well)

Sorry about the moan I had to get it off my chest

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I couldn't d/l your vid in time for bed, but you may be on to something.  Kira is the only one who hoists the petard.  But she's in perfect athletic shape to handle it, so... but yeah, those bottles are fuckin heavy, nonetheless.  

And I have noticed at times, especially with the microwave recently, Kira needs to know the proper way to lift heavy ojects, it's with the legs not the back.

• Like 1