Daenerys (2020) Part #1

I never watch this apartment but just went in and see her sit up totally wasted dont know if she is drunk or on drugs or sick but the guy slapped her several times to kind of wake her up and felt for her pulse if its that bad maybe he should call for a ambulance.

This can not be just as shes drunk if so its a level of drunk i never seen, she is twitching and making weird sounds and looks like she is not getting air sometimes, if it was drunk i figure he would be smart enough to put his fingers down her throat to get the worst up.

Guest maitre197

If you dont know Russian. The guest girl is the ex-girlfriend of the guy who lives in the living-room of Daenerys apt with a new girlfriend.

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

The pervy little weasel looking landlord. Mr.Shitty cams I'm guessing. LOL

i think he is some kind of manager/landlord, he took money, spoke with the other guy about new apartment for him and his gf, and than he was super carrying with Daenerys and asked her to show him her boobs.

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i think he is some kind of manager/landlord, he took money, spoke with the other guy about new apartment for him and his gf, and than he was super carrying with Daenerys and asked her to show him her boobs.

Will be something like that. He's a little creep. Done the same with Rebecca & Stacey. Seems to think he can do what he wants.