Daenerys (2020) Part #1

On 6/13/2020 at 2:47 PM, moonlight89 said:

i think he is some kind of manager/landlord, he took money, spoke with the other guy about new apartment for him and his gf, and than he was super carrying with Daenerys and asked her to show him her boobs.

Mr. Shitty Cams or you can also call him Mr. Creepy Hands. 🙈

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mr. Shitty Cams or you can also call him Mr. Creepy Hands. 🙈

She showed him tits very willingly, but it looked like she wanted to tell him about something, then they hugged. All that was like very friendly conversation, so I think they have been known each other for some time.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:26 PM, waldi said:

She showed him tits very willingly, but it looked like she wanted to tell him about something, then they hugged. All that was like very friendly conversation, so I think they have been known each other for some time.

I think that she is pregnant.

She took a home pregnancy test 3 weeks ago and it looked like it was positive by her reaction, lots of tears and deep breaths, then phone calls to 2 guys, she then kept looking at the test until she went out in a hurry after receiving another call.

Maybe that is what she told Mr. Shitty Cams, and he wanted to see how her tits were developing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merlin79 said:

She took a home pregnancy test 3 weeks ago and it looked like it was positive by her reaction, lots of tears and deep breaths, then phone calls to 2 guys, she then kept looking at the test until she went out in a hurry after receiving another call.

Maybe that is what she told Mr. Shitty Cams, and he wanted to see how her tits were developing.

I made a comment about her boobs looking bigger some time ago. now it makes sense 

11 minutes ago, Merlin79 said:

might be the case

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maitre197
6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How can you have more than one? 😂

You have to make 1000 takes to shoot one scene well!