Daenerys (2020) Part #1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Just bet.

60% - apt closed due to incidents.

20% - orgy.

5% - g/b hot fuck.

15% - alcoparty.

I presume you know what they're talking about, so I there's no point to follow that place any more👎

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

I presume you know what they're talking about, so I there's no point to follow that place any more👎

25% or 1/4 = hope remains.

But fact that all the cameras are working now is divine intervention. Probably if action starts, cameras will break.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

25% or 1/4 = hope remains.

But fact that all the cameras are working now is divine intervention. Probably if action starts, cameras will break.

Because you think guests will mess around with cams or internet connection of the place is so bad it can't handle the higher bitrates?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Because you think guests will mess around with cams or internet connection of the place is so bad it can't handle the higher bitrates?

First. Boys not like cams. They already wanted turn them off - but Daenerys persuaded not touch cams.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think what he wants to say is that cams will be broken or even the whole flat will be down once those boys are drunk and find out they're on the internet lol

• Like 1