Alexandra & Chad (2020) Part #1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Alexandra doesn’t even try anymore. Just camsits! Total bore. Bad call Melissa and Sergio. She fucked you over this time with her scammery. The problem, simple, Chad!

I wrote why so. And they will probably leave next month.

Current VH policy - does not support content makers, on the contrary terrorizes them. 

Therefore, there are so many apartments - where a girl/boy is lying on sofa or doing a routine. VH not fined for this. But fined for suspicious guests actions - even if owners could not stop it in theories.

This happened to this apartment. They planned to invite people (new) and make 3/4 somes/hot parties. And they did it. 

df549f73e1ca1c22c5a858767a4645ec.jpg

Therefore, guest couple did suspicious actions in the bathroom. Apt offline and 500$ fine. It was the wording that upset them.They cannot go to the toilet with guests. Any guest can do so - and there will be new fine. Therefore, they are afraid to invite NEW PEOPLE. Those people who are not new to them - now can not come.😉

VH just killed promising apartment - turning them into standard couch holders and flirting with cams.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy Why does VHTV penalize them? Surely $500 isn’t that much when they consider that they are limiting the content. Why on earth would they want to do that?

Company policy. Guests go to toilet and made suspicious actions. Alexander and Chad are blame - as this is their apartment. Fined 500$. Owners (A&C) cannot go with every guest to toilet. Therefore, they simply stopped inviting guests. Having decided - to leave with 100-200 dollars, it is better than to leave with -400$. And that explains why in VH now so few contentmakers and so many sofa holders.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Company policy. Guests go to toilet and made suspicious actions. Alexander and Chad are blame - as this is their apartment. Fined 500$. Owners (A&C) cannot go with every guest to toilet. Therefore, they simply stopped inviting guests. Having decided - to leave with 100-200 dollars, it is better than to leave with -400$. And that explains why in VH now so few contentmakers and so many sofa holders.

Has the lockdown nothing to do whit it ??

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy Why does VHTV penalize them? Surely $500 isn’t that much when they consider that they are limiting the content. Why on earth would they want to do that?

I would have thought $500 is quite a sizable sum but then it depends on your income. All relative really to salary. That's about £385 roughly, fucked if I would like to pay that once let alone many times.

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The tenants don’t give a fuck about stopping the spread of COVID-19 and neither does VHTV. VHTV turns their head and tries to act like they are just a host for the tenants. Oh yes, they are until such time that they can score some side money answering a report ticket. Then all of the sudden they become responsible site owners. What a racket! 

Not all countries are exposed to the virus in the same way
So they don't necessarily have the same constraints that others may have

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s an opinion. You have no idea how prevalent the virus is much less where it is. Where I live there are a whopping 272 cases and yet for a month I have been in lockdown with no guests in my house. Why? Cause I don’t know where the invisible enemy is hiding and I do it to help protect my family and my fellow citizens of the world. Believe me, my patience is running thin, but the manner in which these tenants are behaving is unsafe and not helpful in our struggle to stop this virus. VHTV turns their head and pretends it’s not in any way responsible. Why? Cause guests matter to the bottom line success of their business. Indeed they are behaving selfishly and greedily like they always do. 

it's not an opinion, it's a fact
Russia has no restrictions like you or I have been living for several weeks
The fact that the virus is present is known, but that does not change the purpose of the fact that there is no strict containment in this country at the moment

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not a fact that you know where the virus is located across the planet and to what extent. Nobody knows this that's why we are all, or most of us, in lockdown to one extent or the other.  

I know that Russia has not restrictions and they are free to do as they please, but that does not make it the right decision to have guests over during a global pandemic. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

But if they don't have guest over than people would go view another apartment & they wouldn't make any $$$

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

But if they don't have guest over than people would go view another apartment & they wouldn't make any $$$

So what you are saying is that the $$$ are more important than the tenants health? Rather drastic?

• Thanks 1