Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

Just now, MelissaSergio said:

Google al rescate

Ok there's two of us! I'm a man, but I don't understand your question after my comment Melissa. I think it would be nice if you told us the truth and don't fool us anymore, thank you.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Веселье читает Гудари! У тебя яркий ум. Мне это нравится. Мои коварные чувства говорят мне, что здесь тоже что-то есть. Между Мелиссой и этим парнем происходит нечто большее, чем кажется. Я видел, как они смотрели друг на друга на днях в спальне. Одно слово приходит на ум, похоть!

человек мишлен гиф

😆😆😆

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¡La diversión lee a Gudari! Tienes una mente vívida. Lo disfruto. Mis sentidos vertiginosos me dicen que aquí también hay algo. Hay más de lo que parece entre Melissa y este tipo. Vi la forma en que se miraban el otro día en la habitación. Una palabra me viene a la mente, lujuria!

hombre michelin GIF

Good to see you around again Amy! I missed you, and I think it's unfair all this time you've been away. I always support you and I will support you. You have a privileged mind that makes the two of us many times agree! I don't know if I've lived long at my 38s but I have lived as I've wanted and I don't regret anything! A hug Amy!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think women tend to speak the same regardless of gender. Like, it doesn’t matter to woman if they have something to say they’ll just say it. 

Yep you are so right they just tend to drone on and on and on and on etc etc 🤣😁👍

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, jjkopite said:

No evidence whatsoever, just your wishful thinking. 

i can confirm that there was lot of things that happen betwen mellisa and that guy out of the house, there was a huge arguement on melisas 20th birthday between her and sergio where sergio was complaining that she is passing the limits,there was statements that she was super drunk and cross the limits at some other place maybe party with that guy.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i can confirm that there was lot of things that happen betwen mellisa and that guy out of the house, there was a huge arguement on melisas 20th birthday between her and sergio where sergio was complaining that she is crossing the limits,there was statements that she was super drunk and cross the limits at some other place maybe party with that guy.