Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

MY Vote is for KITTY"S MOM. Now that is a one of the most sensual looking women ever to grace RLC. They would find gold with her I am sure of that.

Take her home before her daughter or rest of them any day. Bet she is a better ride as well. 

52 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Chloe & Tyler. Have Chloe back just for those titties. 

chloe has great tits yes but this is the most slow ass i have seen in the rlc history so no thanks,

bring back vanessa it could be funny 😁

I thought about one thing recently, since RLC sometimes likes the ease of bringing girls to Barcelona who are friends of other participants, I wonder if RLC could not ask Linda and Tibor for a helping hand, to see if they don't know a couple interested in joining the project
it's been over 3 years that Linda and Tibor have been in their apartment and they don't seem to be complaining about being there, which could be convincing, why not a couple of friends, to try the adventure

this is only a theory but it seduces me well, at least it gives a new possibility than simply bringing back couples from Russia that we already know

They also have the possibility of opening this apartment again with a completely unknown couple, which will not bother me either :biggrin:

90% of people in nowdays rlc are rejoins,time to use this house for a new couple.I liked susan(absolutely stunning breasts),didnt like J&E,loved kitty..but come one,seen all them to death for months,years.About one year without a regular new couples houses,no rejoins this time..just a nice,unknow and from the country new couple..we barely have houses with regular guests..so is the time now.Want see rejoins..watch most houses in rlc nowdays..tons of them.

• Like 3