Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

90% of people in nowdays rlc are rejoins,time to use this house for a new couple.I liked susan(absolutely stunning breasts),didnt like J&E,loved kitty..but come one,seen all them to death for months,years.About one year without a regular new couples houses,no rejoins this time..just a nice,unknow and from the country new couple..we barely have houses with regular guests..so is the time now.Want see rejoins..watch most houses in rlc nowdays..tons of them.

RLC only leases apartments. They'll either find another couple or they'll pull the equipment from the apartment and terminate their tenancy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, berty128 said:

How's Chloe and Tyler? Are they still active somewhere?

Like all people with a roof over their head, I would say that they are certainly active at home in their personal life and also in their professional life.

• Haha 3

On 5/17/2020 at 11:55 PM, StnCld316 said:

RLC only leases apartments. They'll either find another couple or they'll pull the equipment from the apartment and terminate their tenancy.

I don't think RLC is still looking for new couples. It's been almost a year since all the russian Apartments went offline and sill everything is going downhill.

If this goes on like this, soon there will only be the girls from the GOV apartments left in the project for "vacation purposes". 😒

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think RLC is still looking for new couples. It's been almost a year since all the russian Apartments went offline and sill everything is going downhill.

If this goes on like this, soon there will only be the girls from the GOV apartments left in the project for "vacation purposes". 😒

Couples will only leave when they choose to or do something drastic to be removed. Leora & her playmate will stretch it out for as long as possible. GOV will just be the same shite time after time, and the last apartments standing. Or maybe RLC will shock us and open new apartments later in the year. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

One thing for sure if this house doesnt reopen soon,or relatively soon or just reopens in a joke,fantasy bs situation like leora place then we can give the site we knew as real life in cams for "dead".Sinse i joined many years ago site always had regular couples houses opening,some years more others less but almost always.But for the last year or so..nothing.So..lets wait and see.Their type of deliver changed imensly so if i had to bet..they will reopen(if they bother to reopen)leora style.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

The way RLC is going I give them 2 Years and they'll likely no longer exist.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Je ne pense pas que RLC recherche toujours de nouveaux couples. Cela fait presque un an que tous les appartements russes se sont déconnectés et que tout va en descendant.

Si cela continue ainsi, il ne restera bientôt plus que les filles des appartements GOV dans le projet pour "des vacances". 😒

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

La façon dont RLC se déroule, je leur donne 2 ans et ils n'existeront probablement plus.

👍Je pense la même chose que vous cet appartement ne ré-ouvrira probablement pas car Rlc na plus les moyens sinon cela ferait déjà longtemps qu'ils auraient ouvert deux ou trois appartements après la perte des appartements russes. 😟👎

👍I think the same as you this apartment will probably not reopen because Rlc no longer means otherwise it would be a long time since they would have opened two or three apartments after the loss of Russian apartments. 😟👎

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I think the same as you this apartment will probably not reopen because Rlc no longer means otherwise it would be a long time since they would have opened two or three apartments after the loss of Russian apartments.

Due to the location, I believe they apartment will reopen after some refurbishing and cleaning.  It will take RLC a month to totally disinfect the place!!!

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Due to the location, I believe they apartment will reopen after some refurbishing and cleaning.  It will take RLC a month to totally disinfect the place!!!

The last tenant in fact, was a clean freak, but you wouldn't know that. You're a piece of work!!😆