Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

18 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Tomorrow is June 7th, the day they randomly posted as the day Hakeem would be returning from vacation, let's see if RLC has something new and exciting in store for us.

Hakeem left the RLC Project while it was marked that he was on vacation until June 7th.  I don't know if RLC has any future plans for the apartment or not. They only lease the apartments and place tenants within them.  I would think if they have any future plans they would try and find another tenant as soon as possible as it's not feasible to them to keep paying rent on empty premises. 

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hakeem left the RLC Project while it was marked that he was on vacation until June 7th.  I don't know if RLC has any future plans for the apartment or not. They only lease the apartments and place tenants within them.  I would think if they have any future plans they would try and find another tenant as soon as possible as it's not feasible to them to keep paying rent on empty premises. 

Are the cameras still there??

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That makes sense but I remember there was a good long break between Julia + Eric and Hakeem so maybe they own this apartment or have some kind of long-term lease on it, idk. Im just desperately hanging on to the hope that RLC "accidentally" posted that Hakeem was on vacation til June 7th, even though it was clear he moved out, to give us some kind of hint as to when the new tenants will be moving in. It's just wishful thinking sadly. 

5 minutes ago, AntEater said:

That makes sense but I remember there was a good long break between Julia + Eric and Hakeem so maybe they own this apartment or have some kind of long-term lease on it, idk. Im just desperately hanging on to the hope that RLC "accidentally" posted that Hakeem was on vacation til June 7th, even though it was clear he moved out, to give us some kind of hint as to when the new tenants will be moving in. It's just wishful thinking sadly. 

he only way to find out is contact their support department. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, Dominik972 said:

Kitty must come back. Kitty is the princess of RLC. She brought us many moments of joy with her exquisite charm. i went into shell shock when she left. I don't care about empty head Smith, but if Kitty is still hanging around with him, RCL should finance relationship counceling for them. Bring  Kitty back

Thank you God for hearing my pray.

• Like 1