Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Hey Just, this is coming up

Access to i.imgur.com was denied

You don't have authorisation to view this page.

I can view the site but the image shown doesn't seem to exist.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Hey Just, this is coming up

Access to i.imgur.com was denied

You don't have authorisation to view this page.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I can view the site but the image shown doesn't seem to exist.

Strange I see it fine and also copied url and pasted it which took me straight to the image, so I have downloaded it and attach it here;

Merry go round.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Strange I see it fine and also copied url and pasted it which took me straight to the image, so I have downloaded it and attach it here;

Merry go round.gif  0

Clever bugger eh 😁 Gold star award 👍

spacer.png

i just stumble across this photo from @groomy and actually was like a wake up call. did VHTV has fallen that much and we didnt even realize it? (or maybe was just me)

it cant be that we should expect a good group action just from one apt (Meli and Sergio ) and that would be super manipulative,or if all the planet will have same "trajectory" and Mira and Henry will be able to find a nice couple.or if Jakar will be in good mood witch is once every couple of months will have a good party.

no seriously please @Voyeur House TV explain me WHAT THE FUCK 1)Nikki and Poppy 2) Charly and Ariel 3) Daenerys 4)Elza 5)Bianca and Totto 6) Ruth and Mary 7)Helena and Serj 8)Nina and Kira 9) Viki and Kate 10) Candie Red and Jack White DOES IN THE SITE? WHAT IS THEIR CONTRIBUTION???????????? and  i just named the apts that has zero action and let the ones that have minimal another 7.

I heard all sort of theories for what is the subject behind VHTV decisions,(witch apts they decide to open/about the fines they decide to fine/how they are planing to make more money etc..) but i will not take part of that,but whatever the fuck you are thinking you doing @Voyeur House TV IS WRONG PATH.cause aparently you are trying to sell the soap opera that is going on the houses more than ACTION.

please i dare you to name 1 interesting apt that has open in the previous months its literally 1 that of Ray.(had nice touch but still nowhere to compare to the image above) and before that Lilka and Jakar.

i would love a statement about the situation from the VHTV just to clarify their subject.cause it start feeling that me/you completely overpaying for the servise we are being provided

• Like 3

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

spacer.png

i just stumble across this photo from @groomy and actually was like a wake up call. did VHTV has fallen that much and we didnt even realize it? (or maybe was just me)

it cant be that we should expect a good group action just from one apt (Meli and Sergio ) and that would be super manipulative,or if all the planet will have same "trajectory" and Mira and Henry will be able to find a nice couple.or if Jakar will be in good mood witch is once every couple of months will have a good party.

no seriously please @Voyeur House TV explain me WHAT THE FUCK 1)Nikki and Poppy 2) Charly and Ariel 3) Daenerys 4)Elza 5)Bianca and Totto 6) Ruth and Mary 7)Helena and Serj 8)Nina and Kira 9) Viki and Kate 10) Candie Red and Jack White DOES IN THE SITE? WHAT IS THEIR CONTRIBUTION???????????? and  i just named the apts that has zero action and let the ones that have minimal another 7.

I heard all sort of theories for what is the subject behind VHTV decisions,(witch apts they decide to open/about the fines they decide to fine/how they are planing to make more money etc..) but i will not take part of that,but whatever the fuck you are thinking you doing @Voyeur House TV IS WRONG PATH.cause aparently you are trying to sell the soap opera that is going on the houses more than ACTION.

please i dare you to name 1 interesting apt that has open in the previous months its literally 1 that of Ray.(had nice touch but still nowhere to compare to the image above) and before that Lilka and Jakar.

i would love a statement about the situation from the VHTV just to clarify their subject.cause it start feeling that me/you completely overpaying for the servise we are being provided

Whilst I get totally what you are saying,it's the nature of the beast,tenants join up fuck each others brains out and after a while it inevitably becomes boring.So the only thing that VHTV can do to retain interest is open another Apt.new people,different penis size different pussy shape new Apt new camera angles etc,etc.It beats me how VH subscribers can pay a premium Sub.to watch the same thing day In day out.If you want and it's nothing new but the Internet is full of exactly what you are watching on VH and it's free.But Mother Nature is a funny old gal and everyone isn't the same so people have their own reasons for continuing to pay up and that's their business nobody else's.In summing up I cannot see how VH can radically change anything,it is what it is,take it or leave it.

P.S.They could always reduce their prices😀😀

• Like 2

I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same way or not but these days VHTV open forums feels so empty like there is not many discussions as it were before, very few content being posted, not many members active on there, am i missing something ? i always loved interacting members on there but last few days no one goes there