Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

Fok,Jerry my small brownish rabbit just escaped from the small mansion i keep him,if anyone seen Jerry(he is dressed with a very little tuxedo,little red tie and uses roundly shaped small glasses)please pm as fast as possible.Very apresciated.And please..don't try to catch him,he usualy walks arround with a very small pair of..pistols that i bought him for Easter.Thank you.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah he's gorgeous, but his part and the show were awesome, I've probably watched the 1st season 3 or 4 times. Amy actually told me about the series , I'd never heard of it. I see the mixup you're talking about, thats weird, wonder how that started?

The Twitter page said that someone, thinking it looked like Stewart
with hair, probably posted it as such and the search engine bots
probably picked it up and ran with it as being true. Or something
like that.

We can love or hate vhtv but as paid user of both major cam sites no doubths if you want variety of situations,people,races,ages etc then vh is basicaly the only option.Imagine a cam site with basicaly no guests or always the same half dozen ones..again and again..exactly.As bad vh is some times they still the only site left if you want to see a minimal variety of situations and people in cams.

• Like 1