Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh the two girls who play lesbian. Well seems quite a boring place. However Malia is hot Leora is just boring 😉

Does she still have that nosy dog?

Both are extremely boring,like dolls without soul.Leora forgeted the dogs(Eva and Paul).

• Haha 1

Leora & Malia!! Very much in love and a real connection compared to the Barcelona apartments.. Yeah right!! Leora just jumped on the same boat, and knows her routine was done. Obvious to most what makes money on RLC. Make excuse all you want, no difference between what they are doing, and what the Barcelona showgirls have done and still do. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Leora & Malia!! Very much in love and a real connection compared to the Barcelona apartments.. Yeah right!! Leora just jumped on the same boat, and knows her routine was done. Obvious to most what makes money on RLC. Make excuse all you want, no difference between what they are doing, and what the Barcelona showgirls have done and still do. 

Totaly.That house and the house topic is absolutely surreal and apart from any sort of reality.Till date didnt seen anything similar in vhtv.Its to take the concept of reality in cams..and take out the reality of it🤣.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Totaly.That house and the house topic is absolutely surreal and apart from any sort of reality.Till date didnt seen anything similar in vhtv.Its to take the concept of reality in cams..and take out the reality of it🤣.

Well, unless you enjoy girls pretending they are lesbian, masturbate beside each other, staged daily threesomes & orgies, and at best low quality camgirls. Both sites are perfect. More about giving a performance, rather than being natural. 

If we are to believe what these tenants lives are like. Russians have the best sex lives in the world lol. Sadly, most are completely useless at it. Not so bad after all lol 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! When I stop by to check on this shit, it’s pretty noticeable where the interest on CC really is. The VHTV section is pretty lame. I don’t follow RLC at all so it makes for a short visit for me. See ya! 💋

Yep most of my notifications now are about either RLC or the American topics. Not surprising as most of them just sleep all the bloody time or are out. Great eh :huh:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Looks like another typical night on VH, I think I will go and watch the grass grow on my lawn. I know it is getting dark but I think I will probably see more movement!

Say no mower😁👍

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yep most of my notifications now are about either RLC or the American topics. Not surprising as most of them just sleep all the bloody time or are out. Great eh :huh:

Hi Rob,tell me to fuck off and not be so nosey but do you still have a sub and are you getting another one.👍