Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

13 hours ago, mic351 said:

I was going to ask if anybody besides me has noticed how unattractive and boring the present participants at VH have become but I thought I'd read the past few pages of postings here first.  I'm glad I did because it made me realize EVERYONE has noticed how boring and unattractive the present participants ( a very few exceptions) have become!🙈:cry::dodgy:

You are not the only one bored and displeased. Even the site defenders, brown-nosers know it has become boring, and the quality of participants is at an all time low. The ignore list grows.

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Bloody hell, living with 2 scots ????  probably wouldn't understand them most of the bloody time :biggrin: One of them can't hear or see, shit what a combination :biggrin:

And before Dave reads this he'll have your balls for the spelling of apartment :biggrin:

Could always be worse. A Dippy German for instance. LOL 

• Haha 3

Every week or so i see in vh twiter..sad news this couple or that couple leaved,today i ready..Sad news Sofia&Mickey left the project and as usualy i ask myself..who da fok are them?🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Every week or so i see in vh twiter..sad news this couple or that couple leaved,today i ready..Sad news Sofia&Mickey left the project and as usualy i ask myself..who da fok are them?🤣.

Hi. Nothing interesting really.. Rather boring couple, but Mickey has nice cock :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

I just note - without even taking tenants quality (someone is watching Viki and Kate and they are the best for him, etc). Now 27 active apartments. If Maddie&Jasper leave (no insider Info just saw a screen with pack boxes) - 26. Close to 25. Top level 42-43 apartments (maybe 45 but i don't remember) - so now /2 apartments for same money (37$). I am not talk - that VH should pay for subscribers, because time is only non-refundable resource in life. And if it does not bring pleasure = work or duties, which employer must be paid. 

At what apartment level - VH will make news as RLC?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I just note - without even taking tenants quality (someone is watching Viki and Kate and they are the best for him, etc). Now 27 active apartments. If Maddie&Jasper leave (no insider Info just saw a screen with pack boxes) - 26. Close to 25. Top level 42-43 apartments (maybe 45 but i don't remember) - so now /2 apartments for same money (37$). I am not talk - that VH should pay for subscribers, because time is only non-refundable resource in life. And if it does not bring pleasure = work or duties, which employer must be paid. 

At what apartment level - VH will make news as RLC?

That house you said was the reason i resubscribed some months ago,because V&k returned,imagine my surprise when they started doing all the fun and cool gatherings outside and in house only the boring bs webcamming.Maybe is something of the moment and things will change in future in vh,with finaly some new interesting houses and residents.Meanwile they should fix the things that arent working.Honestly almost 30 houses but almost none apealing.This cam sites are passing a rough moment.

• Like 2

If VHtv had a bin option on screen, and you could bin the rubbish you don't watch. There would not be a lot to view for most.

Empty

Empty

Sleeping

Sleeping

Empty

Empty

Empty

Sleeping

Sleeping

Sleeping

And not much better from the rest!! 

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, polio said:

New here.

why are they upload less video these day on archive ? 

they were very active last year like they capture every action possible .

sorry for my bad english.

thank you.

Bored Nothing GIF 

Can't upload anything, if there is absolutely nothing worth uploading!! 

• Like 2