Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Vh is the site with more varied etnicities(close enought)so they are basicly my only hope to see some nice ebony girls as residents.Think they shoukd try to have them,we already have plenty of asians and some latinas.I would watch an house with a ebony couple.

Hi Ze,the last black girl I can remember was in Dana &Chris's apt.Remember the hoo ha that went on because Dana allegedly told her the camera's were switched off?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ze,the last black girl I can remember was in Dana &Chris's apt.Remember the hoo ha that went on because Dana allegedly told her the camera's were switched off?

Yep she sure is black?

smile1.jpg

This was captured by Robwin 27th October 2018.

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi my friend.We really have few ebony girls in site.I remember also of an guest girl that visited Linda house and not much more.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi my friend.We really have few ebony girls in site.I remember also of an guest girl that visited Linda house and not much more.

Stella been the only RLC ebony participant I can remember (think that was her name) LOL 

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Vh is the site with more varied etnicities(close enought)so they are basicly my only hope to see some nice ebony girls as residents.Think they shoukd try to have them,we already have plenty of asians and some latinas.I would watch an house with a ebony couple.

VH work in MLM pattern. All active managers now - russian or in russian type. Therefore, the chances are minimal.

LATAM solve problem - but I do not think that is what you want:

CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free webcam access to hottest girls around the world. Chat with hundreds of models with no limits
CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free webcam access to hottest girls around the world. Chat with hundreds of models with no limits
CHICKSTREAM.COM

CHICKSTREAM.COM

And Julmodels for sure. Right now in Villa big star Blacked.com with SashaRose. Romy may be coming soon.

KOS6.jpg

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Yep she sure is black?

smile1.jpg

This was captured by Robwin 27th October 2018.

Welly dun Justy boy,her and Dana would often speak English which was a pleasant wee change.

Interesting who captured  the photo eh!!.This would be before he started slagging everybody off for having subs.😀😀

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Welly dun Justy boy,her and Dana would often speak English which was a pleasant wee change.

Interesting who captured  the photo eh!!.This would be before he started slagging everybody off for having subs.😀😀

Bastard 🤣

• Haha 2