Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

Check above, I am using your language's dictionary.🀣

You spelled it fertAlise!! That's not in any dictionary pal.😁

Note to Let's:You were right palπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You spelled it fertAlise!! That's not in any dictionary pal.😁

Note to Let's:You were right palπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They may not notice and this bottle of red wine say's it's speellllt richty awwwwwwwwwwrrritttteeeeee. Plus I thought he was on about the s instead of the z.

drunk.gif.3faf4a75ec1f445aad7e216268153c39.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

They may not notice and this bottle of red wine say's it's speellllt richty awwwwwwwwwwrrritttteeeeee.

drunk.gif.3faf4a75ec1f445aad7e216268153c39.gif

So what do we take from thisΒ  little"exchange" Your pissed,and I'm half blindπŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

So what do we take from thisΒ  little"exchange" Your pissed,and I'm half blindπŸ˜πŸ‘

Only I think you are like the guy I work with and be selectively half blind.😁 Although the guy I work with is selectively half deaf too.🀣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Only I think you are like the guy I work with and be selectively half blind.😁 Although the guy I work with is selectively half deaf too.🀣

Oh I've got the hearing aids as well.None of these things bother me though.The gob and the brain still work!!.Well the brain not so muchπŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh I've got the hearing aids as well.None of these things bother me though.The gob and the brain still work!!.Well the brain not so muchπŸ˜πŸ‘

Just keep buying the battery's then pal you gotta keep charged up or you'll lose all that pent up energyΒ Β :biggrin:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I want an appartement @RobwinΒ and @Dave 27Β and @Just In. Might be more interesting than most of the other places at the momentΒ πŸ˜‚

Bloody hell, living with 2 scots ????Β Β probably wouldn't understand them most of the bloody timeΒ :biggrin:Β One of them can't hear or see, shit what a combinationΒ :biggrin:

And before Dave reads this he'll have your balls for the spelling of apartmentΒ :biggrin:

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I want an appartement @RobwinΒ and @Dave 27Β and @Just In. Might be more interesting than most of the other places at the momentΒ πŸ˜‚

It's apartment!!!!,I assume you've got the same crap spellchecker that Laurel and Hardy have gotπŸ˜πŸ‘

As for your smartass APARTMENT idea I'm thinking of the three wise? monkeys,it wouldn't be fair cos I qualify for two of them😁obviously with my gob speak not isn't one of themπŸ‘

We wouldn't last a week what with the Clown Prince practising his poncy Morris dancing and Justy boy pissed half the time plus me blundering about bumping into everything and constantly saying" sorry what's that you said"😁.Yeh probably a laugh for you but thanks but no thanks Jabs.πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Bloody hell, living with 2 scots ????Β Β probably wouldn't understand them most of the bloody timeΒ :biggrin:Β One of them can't hear or see, shit what a combinationΒ :biggrin:

And before Dave reads this he'll have your balls for the spelling of apartmentΒ :biggrin:

Β Correct palπŸ‘ spelling is just as importantπŸ‘

To be fair though Jabs has a second language,do we?

Donner und blitzen,eidelweiss,schnell,ReichstagπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just keep buying the battery's then pal you gotta keep charged up or you'll lose all that pent up energyΒ Β :biggrin:

The battery's are FOC pal.πŸ‘ Pent up energy? What's that?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Just In said:

They may not notice and this bottle of red wine say's it's speellllt richty awwwwwwwwwwrrritttteeeeee. Plus I thought he was on about the s instead of the z.

I wouldn't have said anything about the "s". I know you guys don't
like "z"s. :biggrin: Of course, then the pronunciation becomes "fertilice".

• Haha 2