Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

Good morning everyone, I understand the hope of many males that something lesbian can happen between Leora and Malia, but I don't understand when I read why Leora doesn't rub the cat in Malia or otherwise? Or why doesn't Malia suck the cat in Leora? I could ask you the same question too ... Why don't you suck your friend's penis for money? Or why don't you take a friend's stick in your butt? Could you find the funny thing don't you think? Ahhahah perhaps for the same reason as yours that nothing will ever happen between Leora and Malia, but sometimes the male hormone does not reason with the brain ahhahaha
This message is playful and provocative... kiss to everyone🤣😘

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning everyone, I understand the hope of many males that something lesbian can happen between Leora and Malia, but I don't understand when I read why Leora doesn't rub the cat in Malia or otherwise? Or why doesn't Malia suck the cat in Leora? I could ask you the same question too ... Why don't you suck your friend's penis for money? Or why don't you take a friend's stick in your butt? Could you find the funny thing don't you think? Ahhahah perhaps for the same reason as yours that nothing will ever happen between Leora and Malia, but sometimes the male hormone does not reason with the brain ahhahaha

Goed gezegd😷

• Thanks 2

I find the situation funny...
Leora says you have to have a healthy mind and body, in order to fight this virus...
she will have a healthy mind, but what does she do to have a healthy body?,
Going to a store far away to be able to walk a little, I don't think that's the solution, to keep a healthy body...
it's too many hours without doing anything in a small space like an apartment... honestly, I think she should do sports inside her apartment, one hour a day, it would help her be more active and have a healthier mind...
It's easy to give advice to others, but not to apply that advice to yourself.

• Upvote 1

# sexy girl, je suis d'accord avec toi, elles fond penser à Kristy et Kamilla il y a  2-3 ans.

Pour rappel, il y avait quand même eu un baiser langoureux dans le lit...

Espérons qu'elles iront plus loin ! ! !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sexy girl said:

I understand your point clearly, but this is a paid sex site and your living at the property.  Does being friends does that give you a free pass to not do anything sexual to yourself?  Maybe in real life she never does anything sexual even to herself then she would be living real life here. But I find it hard to believe that such a beautiful woman doesn't or hasn't bated. I don't want to be rude but looking at her womans bits it looks like its been ok for use many times. As always this is just my opinion and means nothing other than to me. P.S don't get me started on the female hormones as my wife is going through menopause. " I'm living through a living hell" on that front.

• Like 2