Aurora & Philip (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, maitre197 said:

I think It will be good to kick this boring couple from the project. Beverly and Hugo can replace them.

And what do you win when they are no longer there? There is oneย place less and that doesn't mean there will be a new one coming you like better...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maitre197 said:

I think It will be good to kick this boring couple from the project. Beverly and Hugo can replace them.

Not realistic.

Realistic and possible to close this apartment and return slot to LATAM by fastย opening apartaments withย webcam models Chantall Ripoll or AlanaJ.:wink:

ย 

54 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not realistic.

Realistic and possible to close this apartment and return slot to LATAM by fastย opening apartaments withย webcam models Chantall Ripoll or AlanaJ.:wink:

ย 

Oh dear unattractive third class Latinas againย ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And what do you win when they are no longer there? There is oneย place less and that doesn't mean there will be a new one coming you like better...

H&B forย  me are theย  current leaders of the project! 3-4 new guests every weeks. SOFT OR HARD ACTIVITY with the guests!

H&B LIKE MATTER!

ย 

You cannot have a site that is dependent on one couple, there should be other apts to watch as well. Unfortunately at the moment this is not happening should be renamed cam-house TV, should be done against the trading standards act.

• Upvote 1