Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

6 hours ago, raul399 said:

Malia is a submissive woman, she is easy to manipulate, before going to Prague her boyfriend manipulated her, and Leora told him several times,
Now Leora manipulates Malia, what clothes to wear, how to go around the house, what postures should she do to be sexy, etc ... etc ...
Anyone who is a little observant realizes this manipulation, the miniatures are not valid to have an opinion ...
Malia will be what Leora wants her to be, even if what she does bothers her, she lets herself be influenced, although she does not like this type of business ..... That's what Leora is for, to tell her that it is a way to earn money easy...
it is my opinion.....
I'm sure I'll be criticized for these comments ... but I'm ready to accept them ...
Goodnight.....

You should not bother about what others think about your opinions Raul....Your’s are a valid and sometimes more likely than others.

We all watch RLC for different reasons,  and through different eyes and glasses...Some are foggy, some rose tinted, and some are one dimensional.

RLC and the apartments in themselves are whatever people want them to be...To some folks its a genuine “ voyeur site “ , to others a “ Cam Show “ and to some a girl next door  “ soap opera.”.

Its all things to all men/ women...And no matter whatever anyone else might say or think about your opinion. They may think they do, but they know no more about the situation than anyone else..They are just expressing their opinion.

CC is an open forum, and the Leora and Malia section is no different, although it is recognised by the majority as a “ fan club “ it is in actual fact open to all opinions, as long as they are respectful to the residents of the apartments, and also respectful to other members ( Which is often overlooked )

As far as I can remember you have never been disrespectful to either...unlike some of us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

the thing that drives me crazy about these two girls is the ability to sip the action every night, every night there is a small step forward towards something that I don't think will ever happen, but they manage to keep everyone anxious, this is not a criticism, in fact, at least I like this thing very much

• Like 3

7 hours ago, raul399 said:

I was not going to comment on this thread .....
The last time I did it, they accused me of being a bad person, for criticizing Leora ...
Those criticisms were not good for her, and I was criticized for it ...
As I respect the opinion of that person who called me a bad person, I will not comment on it in this thread ... neither good nor bad ..... hahaha

A bit of criticism should be able to keep the forum alive

• Like 3

A throw away thought...big spring clean yesterday, up early and out already today, could someone be visiting later?

The lockdown in the Republic is lifted so there is I suppose limited free movement...

All will be revealed or not in the fullness of time.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Buongiorno

buona serata

Buongiorno ragazze leora e Malia

🌞 🌛 🌍 🌎 🌏

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🦡 🦝 🧑 🧑‍🦱

Good morning Filipe, good day🐈😘😺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1