Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

I asked VHTV support if camera 2 in the Living Room could be rotated very slightly to the right to cover the entire sofa, since more activity is likely there than against the window wall of the kitchen/living room. The response initially was impressively quick saying they would try. I then had a subsequent reply saying new camera (with narrower field of view) and cannot be turned. Unfortunate in the extreme.

Might one of you more technically minded folk tell me if that is the truth, please?

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My guess is that the answer "cannot be turned" wasn't about the "technical part" but as being a free cam it's at maximum angle without showing "too much"

My suspicion is that you have the truth of it.

I see Maddie and Jasper there now also; makes me think this may be more of a party and less of an orgy. Are Mira and Henry on the way here now also; they are "the Management" after all?

[Afternote]  2132 Mira arrives into the L/R - presume Henry there also.

Edited by Oldstalker
amazing - a correct prediction
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I asked VHTV support if camera 2 in the Living Room could be rotated very slightly to the right to cover the entire sofa, since more activity is likely there than against the window wall of the kitchen/living room. The response initially was impressively quick saying they would try. I then had a subsequent reply saying new camera (with narrower field of view) and cannot be turned. Unfortunate in the extreme.

Might one of you more technically minded folk tell me if that is the truth, please?

I would say the real answer is that that camera is capturing the livingroom area without giving a full view of the sofa, this is an age old arguement that why would they want to turn the free cam so you can see everything for nothing and impact their earnings when you get enough to grasp what is happening where it is aimed at now.

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

My suspicion is that you have the truth of it.

I see Maddie and Jasper there now also; makes me think this may be more of a party and less of an orgy. Are Mira and Henry on the way here now also; they are "the Management" after all?

Maddie isn't there, she is at home.