Mira & Henry (2020) Part #2

Just In

48 minutes ago, plum said:

I've always said it.. Henry is always a liability in these situations.. his brain seems to be between his legs
He always pushes himself onto guest girls, trying to coax them into  something they aren't prepared to do.
He's nothing but an infantile useless pervert IMHO.
He should relax, take it steady and not try to put his sweaty hands where they're not wanted.

How precisely do you know his hands are sweaty, Mr Plum?

• Haha 3

@Mira&Henry for a bit of luck you avoided the wrath of cc for tonight (i'm sorry for some of my comments before but you know we are kind of right )😄😄, i personaly thank you for the glorious night,and the awesomely beautiful girl, i would sugest Henry take it more softly with girls,speacialy the ones that has half of his age 🤣🤣 also please do everything in your power to bring them back one way or another, if nececary use brutal force 😄 😄 the girl is soooo beautiful, or better make them part of vh. dont dare to not bring them back, always with love 🙂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She wouldn't even go in the bath with the other 3 either.lol

mate she did more than any one us would expect,this was the surprise of the year .yes Henry screwed up, yet we got more than we would expect. a bit of gratitude for the awesomly gorgeous girl.and hopes for future 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

mate she did more than any one us would expect,this was the surprise of the year .yes Henry screwed up, yet we got more than we would expect. a bit of gratitude for the awesomly gorgeous girl.and hopes for future 🙂

Wouldn't go as far as that, yes she was lovely but she had no intention of letting anyone else have a go at her apart from her man. 👍

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Wouldn't go as far as that, yes she was lovely but she had no intention of letting anyone else have a go at her apart from her man. 👍

and honestly would you like seing henry fucking her? (with all do respect to Henry) man she was so beautiful that i would feel very sad if i see his penis inside her, to touch her yes handjob yeah, ok maybe a bit of blowjob but not more 😄 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

and honestly would you like seing henry fucking her? (with all do respect to Henry) man she was so beautiful that i would feel very sad if i see his penis inside her, to touch her yes handjob yeah, ok maybe a bit of blowjob but not more 😄 😄

Couldn't have put it better myself 🤣👍

Wow amazing girl! Too bad you showed up in the wrong apartment with the slimiesr, most disgusting guy from VH (Henry of course)! I also feel sorry for Mira, I think Mira lives deceived by this guy, she deserves something much better than this!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1