Mira & Henry (2020) Part #2

Just In

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The guest girl(one with large breats)was pretty good,hope she returns.

I think that is Athena the English teacher and she visits often but only swings a few times. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think that is Athena the English teacher and she visits often but only swings a few times. 

Was first time i seen her,she is pretty sexy,was kinda more shy during the "swing party" but a nice surprise in bed,not shy at all in bedroom and pretty nice natural boobs.Thanks for the info my friend,this probably means she will returns more times😃.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Was first time i seen her,she is pretty sexy,was kinda more shy during the "swing party" but a nice surprise in bed,not shy at all in bedroom and pretty nice natural boobs.Thanks for the info my friend,this probably means she will returns more times😃.

You can see some videos on the 9th February with Athena here and also she had a quickie at Felicia & Felix place. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

You can see some videos on the 9th February with Athena here and also she had a quickie at Felicia & Felix place. 

Already checked after you inform me about her,nice to see her naked with lights on.Now i will check her in F&F video archive also hehe.Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Henry why are you using your robe to cover part of the bath? We can quite clearly see you shoving that dildo in your mouth. Do you honestly think we can't see what you are doing lol. It's about time you got fucked by a real dick instead of that toy!

-2020-may-5-173.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

ok. so let's see if I can express this properly. I enjoy watching this apartment more than any other. however, I have to turn away or go another  apartment about a third of the time. why? because I can't watch henry continually PICKING HIS NOSE. he does it when he's alone, when mira is with him or when there are guests. he does it all the time. I don't need to see this on a daily basis. sorry I know i'll get criticized for this, but I just checked in and he's doing it again. other than that...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, billycox said:

ok. so let's see if I can express this properly. I enjoy watching this apartment more than any other. however, I have to turn away or go another  apartment about a third of the time. why? because I can't watch henry continually PICKING HIS NOSE. he does it when he's alone, when mira is with him or when there are guests. he does it all the time. I don't need to see this on a daily basis. sorry I know i'll get criticized for this, but I just checked in and he's doing it again. other than that...

Hi Billy,I notice from your profile that you have been a member of CC a damned sight longer than me but as you well know Tenants can at any time do stuff we dislike or disagree with and while I get what you are saying the only answer is to switch off.It's just one of the hazards of live footage.

BTW I'm not in the game of criticizing anyone (unless of course they criticize me)👍

4 hours ago, billycox said:

Don't apologise. Allowed to give your opinion no matter what it is. Just part of the Real World and some do it more than others. One thing about this sort of thing, you notice peoples bad habits which we all have. 

On 5/5/2020 at 7:50 PM, broxman said:

Henry why are you using your robe to cover part of the bath? We can quite clearly see you shoving that dildo in your mouth. Do you honestly think we can't see what you are doing lol. It's about time you got fucked by a real dick instead of that toy!

-2020-may-5-173.jpg

Obviously, i am very shy boy :)))

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Obviously, i am very shy boy :)))

hei i have a question, who is that super cute sexy young girl that comes with her boyfriend (he has long beard) and sitting in the corner shy? are they swingers? is there any chance to have a hot nparty with them? 🙂

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

hei i have a question, who is that super cute sexy young girl that comes with her boyfriend (he has long beard) and sitting in the corner shy? are they swingers? is there any chance to have a hot nparty with them? 🙂

They are newbie and now broke up... But we are waiting for her visit sometime:)

• Like 1