Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

This is getting so damn annoying I&D doing there thing and Sofie just watching errr

just have M&V get a place and close this place down. Anybody agree with me?

twitter and support ticket is your friends use them 🙂 who is the managers of D&I? Lina and Alex? they have a twiter acount let them know, a post can go long way.nothing to loose anyway . 🙂

• Like 3

There are still too many "parasites" in this apartment and if it continues like this, they will continue to increase... this is not a commune! This is a voyeurs apartment and just looks like a preschooler!' Or this changes in this apartment and in that of your friends Helena Serj and Jerry Thomas or VH goes straight to ruin! No camgirls, no stupid shows, no preschoolers! Normal amateur voyeur people, that's what I ask of a site called Voyeur-House! This has nothing to be asked for!

• Upvote 1

Valeria is the only one who keeps this apartment alive, she is energetic and also quite open, Ian missed the golden chance last week when Valeria was literally begging for him to do things with her

Saying that i think Ian fears Debbie coz debbie has the bossy character and Ian complies with it. 

Lastly don’t know about you but i am done with Sofi, never known any tenant or guest in the history of VHTV who has spent so much time in there and haven’t done anything noticeable