Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

16 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

ciao 👯‍♀️ 😘

mais alors il y a eu ou pas début de début 🤪

I don't know ... Start seemed yes from the movements and from how he played with the hand shower ... But his face does not transmit any expression of pleasure ... like a marines soldier ... Trained not to show hours or pleasure hahaha😂

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I don't know ... Start seemed yes from the movements and from how he played with the hand shower ... But his face does not transmit any expression of pleasure ... like a marines soldier ... Trained not to show hours or pleasure hahaha😂

Ok beautiful sexy girl I want to tell you the "gender" used above is for a male/ man. He/him/his for gender male and she/her/hers for woman. English can be considered a gender neutral language but we do have pronouns that define gender. Ours is a very odd language so apologies in advance. Love you!! Kiss!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Ok beautiful sexy girl I want to tell you the "gender" used above is for a male/ man. He/him/his for gender male and she/her/hers for woman. English can be considered a gender neutral language but we do have pronouns that define gender. Ours is a very odd language so apologies in advance. Love you!! Kiss!!

Je comprends ... Je suis désolé mais le traducteur Google me traduit comme ça ... Je n'ai pas étudié l'anglais et je ne le sais pas .... J'écris en italien pour les femmes mais la traduction est pour les hommes ...😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0620 - 0630 I think our little Malia may have had some fun with herself under the covers. A lot more action than I have seen in previous nights under the covers. Obviously I'm guessing but I watch her a lot this time of night and the activity under the covers was much more and consistent than I have ever seen before.

If you look near six in the morning, we can see that Malia also likes to masturbate, I was beginning to doubt that she was completely uninterested in sex, but luckily she wasn't.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jasonoui1 said:

Continua pure cosi sexy girl, ti auguro una buona Pasqua 😘

Thanks happy easter to you too ... I have a supporter I didn't know before ... I'm glad .. Thanks a kiss😘😃😘

• Like 1