Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

What a sadness that there will be no videos of tonight. I've seen a few images but you lucky people who saw that all live. I wish I was subscribed now  but I had plenty of fun in the past but tonight was brilliant.

Actually it's quite easy just take out a subscription, have your screen recorder ready, watch the scenes you want then once you seen it the next day cancel the Sub and ask for a refund.  They also accept PayPal so the channels are getting easier to pass though.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Actually it's quite easy just take out a subscription, have your screen recorder ready, watch the scenes you want then once you seen it the next day cancel the Sub and ask for a refund.  They also accept PayPal so the channels are getting easier to pass though

Astucieux ,mais êtes vous certain que les réglements peuvent être effectués par PayPal plutôt que SegPay leur banque attitrée ? A mes dépends,se désabonner avec SegPay est un vrai parcours du combattant !

Clever, but are you sure that the payments can be carried out by PayPal rather than SegPay their official bank? At my expense, unsubscribing with SegPay is a real obstacle course!

2 hours ago, delon said:

Astucieux ,mais êtes vous certain que les réglements peuvent être effectués par PayPal plutôt que SegPay leur banque attitrée ? A mes dépends,se désabonner avec SegPay est un vrai parcours du combattant !

Clever, but are you sure that the payments can be carried out by PayPal rather than SegPay their official bank? At my expense, unsubscribing with SegPay is a real obstacle course!

pour avoir eu besoin d'aller faire des modifications sur mon abonnement avec Segpay le mois dernier, je trouve qu'il n'y a rien de plus simple avec eux 

tu as ton panel avec les paiements de ton abonnement, et tu peux l'arrêter quand tu veux, suffit juste de clicker sur arrêter mon abonnement 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually it's quite easy just take out a subscription, have your screen recorder ready, watch the scenes you want then once you seen it the next day cancel the Sub and ask for a refund.  They also accept PayPal so the channels are getting easier to pass though.  :biggrin:

1. You're assuming I have the strength of character to give it up

2. Might not be so easy for someone who has subscribed multiple times to get a refund

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That is, without doubt, one of the most selfish, egotistical, self-centered,
cold-hearted comments I've ever seen posted on this forum. 👎👎

You know, it is a cruel world, money rules. I support poor children in developing countries through UNICEF and Save the Children, but I do not want to support "poor" freeriders who try to get the most out of RLC for free, while we subscribers are financing its existence. How come is this opinion selfish? It is a quite logical approach. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Calle said:

You know, it is a cruel world, money rules. I support poor children in developing countries through UNICEF and Save the Children, but I do not want to support "poor" free riders who try to get the most out of RLC for free, while we subscribers are financing its existence. How come is this opinion selfish? It is a quite logical approach. 

We aren't that poor Children that need a moment of sympathy from your Majesty to even you start to told us about your work of charity for UNICEF nor we as aren't a Freeloaders who need that the lesson about how in best way to manage the life.With 100 suspicion if even have a million box in bank account isn't even gives the right to say something as that! it's just an a site have at a max of their cost 200$ per year for subscriptions!stay in the ground no need to throw up of us from the boat.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Pepe said:

I know what he was referring too, but members have access here in a certain place where videos can be uploaded or downloaded from without being banned from the three letter abrivation if they would utilize it. Videos are still there from the past and not deleted. $20 bucks gets you access. Just talk to a mod.

I would pm them though.

hey Pepe! are you support the same crap thing about that man who had said ,hope if you wasn't forgotten that fingering from Leora's if you did?  Probably that's could makes update of the Brain Memory.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, just man said:

hey Pepe! are you support the same crap thing about that man who had said ,hope if you wasn't forgotten that fingering from Leora's if you did?  Probably that's could makes update of the Brain Memory.:biggrin:

Doesn't bother me.

• Upvote 1

I have been a free viewer on rlc for a very long time going back  7years I have watched when it was free for certain rooms and I have enjoyed what I experienced I cannot and will not pay these people at the end of the day they are them and they are us and I thank every one who as downloaded pictures and videos for us at their on risk but will not fill pockets of people who ban fans from their own site who in my opinion are promote in the site

• Like 8