B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

He probably fell and got hurt ! The boys just kept pushing him up the stairs so he wouldn't fall again ... and then he yelled again and surely fell again! Drunken work !

il y a 5 minutes, Frankster a dit :

Je devine la maison. RLC loue très probablement les appartements et la maison, sans en être propriétaire.

Mais il ne ressemblait pas au propriétaire d'une maison de plusieurs millions d'euros.

S'il est vrai qu'il est venu livrer des colis, c'est bizarre qu'il soit nouveau là où était la vadrouille, quand il a renversé un verre dans la cuisine. Mais peut-être qu'il était dans la maison plus tôt, ou qu'il regardait RLC depuis un certain temps.

Il est venu deux fois dans la cuisine avec un foulard sur le nez pour livrer des légumes et autres choses

et puis au moment où j'ai cru qu'il était parti, il s'est invité dans le jardin , a participé à préparer le barbecue, a joué aux foot avec les filles et les garçons et puis s'est assis à table tout naturellement ..

Mais âpres il a beaucoup bu et il était ivre ce soir ...

3 minutes ago, alokin said:

He probably fell and got hurt ! The boys just kept pushing him up the stairs so he wouldn't fall again ... and then he yelled again and surely fell again! Drunken work !

I think punches were thrown in the kitchen area. It was off-camera but you could hear them go at it (a bit before Bonnie covered the cams)

I saw what happened, these two nice guys completely shaved, I never liked them very much, I hope, that as did other times RLC kicked the ass to people so violent, I'm sorry maybe that someone, can not see their girlfriends' lesbian shows anymore

Just now, vanillajohn said:

I think punches were thrown in the kitchen area. If was off-camera but you could hear them go at it.

No punches, they were in the girls' kitchen and he was banging the windows and the door ... then Rama and Lucian came out to help him out of the yard on the stairs!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1