B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When finaly something minimally interesting happens in b4 they cut the cams🤣.Cant they cute the cams when Diane or Gina are doing their 100 bate show to cams.To bad from what i am reading something real was going on.

Why do you tune into RLC Ze?...You do nothing but complain. In the last coupla years, apart from football, I haven't a fucking clue what floats your boat...This was as real life as we'll ever get here, yet to you it was something of minimal interest...what the fuck do you want?

• Like 4

Just now, ze81 said:

Think new dude have a girl "reserved" for weekend,it's Diane of course.Maybe another girl also will join them but things are pretty much fixed.That is if he returns after this😅.

Diane have a boyfriend , it's @ed2, no need someone else :biggrin:

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Never saw the flowers before replay after the event, and those flowers would always be lame.

I think Bonnie actually made the flowers just after they arrived. When the incident started Olya came running into the Living Room scared and Lucian, Kim and Rama took it from there. If you look just before the fight notice Diane was filming the entire thing in the kitchen on her mobile. I watched the entire thing from the very begging. I thought it was weird when he sat on his hide legs for an extended time talking to someone just inside the normal door of entrance. Look around 19:37 I believe. He was there quite some time.

1 minute ago, mkm2222 said:

according to cam 4.1 at 23:03 the dude back to the kitchen window after he was asked to leave 2 times

but this time he back aggressively you can hear them ask him to leave with the word "please" in Russian "pozhaluysta" several time.

then something went wrong and seems Lucian kick his as,  Rama tried to separate and just make him leave without more damages 

Thanks for the detailed info,so basically was guest dude fault,guest dude was a big dude thank god was other two dudes in house.

7 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I totally understand why you're thinking that lol, but in this situation he at worst seemed to only help Lucian drag the dude out. If anything he was by far the calmest person in the house while that happened.

Yes...he tried to calm the situation down in the kitchen when long hair dropped the glass and ran at Lucian...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Bonnie actually made the flowers just after they arrived. When the incident started Olya came running into the Living Room scared and Lucian, Kim and Rama took it from there. If you look just before the fight notice Diane was filming the entire thing in the kitchen on her mobile. I watched the entire thing from the very begging. I thought it was weird when he sat on his hide legs for an extended time talking to someone just inside the normal door of entrance. Look around 19:37 I believe. He was there quite some time.

Might be other flowers. The ones I talk about is the ones the long haired dude took out of his bags with wine when he came with mask around 16.28. Gave it too the two guest girls

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I totally understand why you're thinking that lol, but in this situation he at worst seemed to only help Lucian drag the dude out. If anything he was by far the calmest person in the house while that happened.

You all know I am no fan of Rama but he was the cool one here. Got between the guest and Lucian in the kitchen after the guy spilled a glass of something and Lucian was pushing the guy. Rama sent Lucian away and tried to calm the guest who is a very big man. He was drunk or high as he could hardly stand. Keep in mind Lucian had been smoking some weed and other shit so he was a little wild as well.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think new dude have a girl "reserved" for weekend,it's Diane of course.Maybe another girl also will join them but things are pretty much fixed.That is if he returns after this😅.

Are you just making this up as you go along?...😏

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why do you tune into RLC Ze?...You do nothing but complain. In the last coupla years, apart from football, I haven't a fucking clue what floats your boat...This was as real life as we'll ever get here, yet to you it was something of minimal interest...what the fuck do you want?

Well, the idea is to be able to see the real life with the camera. The way I understood it, most of all happened off camera. First the party itself and then the end of the Party. One of the Girls even cover a camera to do so. The followed by the ever popular UM game. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1