B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So this is the terrible Plummer that is trying to fixe barca pipes for years and years without sucess.Shame in him,shame on him!!

and the electrician and the carpenter and the blade smith if truth be known...it really explains a lot if you ask me!!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It took me ages to find a flower shop that was open...😏

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wasn't that a bit of real life you were crying out for?...😏

Thank goodness you are ok---but next time don't drink so much  😏

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just wondering because you keep saying Lucian did it but you could not see who actually hit the guy...Lucian or Rama.  Thanks for the explanation.

Rama had just picked up the phone that Bonnie handed him and he left the kitchen to answer
From what I saw, for the first argument, there was only Lucian who was in front of the kitchen door, with the girls behind him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He didn't act like the owner of a villa in Spain, imo...

LOL apparently you are judging this because of his long hair and the way he was acting?  Don't let appearances fool you my friend.  If you and I ever met you wouldn't think I owned anything in this world but you would be dead wrong!!

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Au rabais je ne sais pas, mais je sais qu'on aurait jamais dû le voir déjà à B2 entrain de résoudre les problème électriques :grand sourire: 

de toute façon il nous a prouvé qu'il est nul comme bricoleur ces réparations ne tiennent jamais longtemps à croire qu'il fait exprès pour revenir 😅

Anyway it has proved us that it is useless as handyman these repairs never long to believe that it does on purpose to return

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So this is the terrible Plummer that is trying to fixe barca pipes for years and years without sucess.Shame in him,shame on him!!

it is impossible to say whether rlc calls on him whenever there is a problem
At the moment it looks like him, but impossible to say if it was him all the other times before
we had the same cleaning lady for a while and then we saw that this woman had been replaced by another

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and the electrician and the carpenter and the blade smith if truth be known...it really explains a lot if you ask me!!

Fokk🤣.Maybe also the screenwriter,that explain the diminution in quality,class deliver.

• Like 1