B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You all know I am no fan of Rama but he was the cool one here. Got between the guest and Lucian in the kitchen after the guy spilled a glass of something and Lucian was pushing the guy. Rama sent Lucian away and tried to calm the guest who is a very big man. He was drunk or high as he could hardly stand. Keep in mind Lucian had been smoking some weed and other shit so he was a little wild as well.

Man wish i seen that,Seems it was funny and scary at same time.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why do you tune into RLC Ze?...You do nothing but complain. In the last coupla years, apart from football, I haven't a fucking clue what floats your boat...This was as real life as we'll ever get here, yet to you it was something of minimal interest...what the fuck do you want?

Ok,nothing more to say.Keep your tastes i keep mine.Cheers.

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

You all know I am no fan of Rama but he was the cool one here. Got between the guest and Lucian in the kitchen after the guy spilled a glass of something and Lucian was pushing the guy. Rama sent Lucian away and tried to calm the guest who is a very big man. He was drunk or high as he could hardly stand. Keep in mind Lucian had been smoking some weed and other shit so he was a little wild as well.

Was this at the time the cameras were covered i don't see this.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, the idea is to be able to see the real life with the camera. The way I understood it, most of all happened off camera. First the party itself and then the end of the Party. One of the Girls even cover a camera to do so. The followed by the ever popular UM game. 🤣

Facepalm Hand Gesture emoticon

Ok...resume normal service 😏

• Upvote 1

Does violence in cams can get some kind of fine for rlc,Saying this because other similar sites kinda do the same thing.In this case after reading what happen to detail i understand why they puted it offline,imagine if something very bad,terrible hapenned.Yes is part of real life but in this case the thing puted offline was a case of good sense.This time(for once)i agree with they did.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does violence in cams can get some kind of fine for rlc,Saying this because other similar sites kinda do the same thing.In this case after reading what happen to detail i understand why they puted it offline,imagine if something very bad,terrible hapenned.Yes is part of real life but in this case the thing puted offline was a case of good sense.This time(for once)i agree with they did.

I think by the time the apartment gone in UM the fun was already over. Now it is just a matter of not showing how the residents react to the event, which should very well be included. 

• Upvote 1