B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

Anyway it has proved us that it is useless as handyman these repairs never long to believe that it does on purpose to return

apparently that is the way they do it in foreign countries....Jack of all, Master of none!!

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

de toute façon il nous a prouvé qu'il est nul comme bricoleur ces réparations ne tiennent jamais longtemps à croire qu'il fait exprès pour revenir 😅

Anyway it has proved us that it is useless as handyman these repairs never long to believe that it does on purpose to return

En même temps, avec toutes ces jolies filles, il y a de quoi être distrait :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Fabbiy said:

La technique vient de Russie. Les habitants des B4 et B5 viennent d'Ukraine comme la plupart des personnes dans les appartements à Barcelone. Sauf B2. La rivalité contribue à la tension entre eux. 

Toute les filles ne sont pas Ukrainiennes, certaines sont russes également, même à B4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL apparently you are judging this because of his long hair and the way he was acting?  Don't let appearances fool you my friend.  If you and I ever met you wouldn't think I owned anything in this world but you would be dead wrong!!

Wrong my friend...I'm the last person to judge a book by it's cover...Don't forget who my band is, and the majority of guys at a Maiden concert make this guy look and sound like Boris Johnson...😏...I used to look like this..😆

Mrs Naga, the little Naga's and myself have holidayed many times, renting Villas in Spain, and the owners don't act anything like this guy...

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it is impossible to say whether rlc calls on him whenever there is a problem
At the moment it looks like him, but impossible to say if it was him all the other times before
we had the same cleaning lady for a while and then we saw that this woman had been replaced by another

I bet is always him moos,a drunk dude,weed entusiástic..no wonder pipes and lights problems were never fixed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wrong my friend...I'm the last person to judge a book by it's cover...Don't forget who my band is, and the majority of guys at a Maiden concert make this guy look and sound like Boris Johnson...😏...I used to look like this..😆

Mrs Naga, the little Naga's and myself have holidayed many times, renting Villas in Spain, and the owners don't act anything like this guy...

ahhhh but I bet you never rented a house of ill repute from any of those guys either LOL!!

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

il est impossible de dire si rlc fait appel à lui chaque fois qu'il y a un problème. Pour
le moment ça lui ressemble, mais impossible de dire si c'était lui toutes les autres fois avant que
nous ayons eu la même femme de ménage pendant un moment et puis nous avons vu que cette femme avait été remplacée par une autre

tien d'ailleurs ça m'a toujours intrigué que les femmes de ménage soient russes aussi pourquoi ne pas employer la main-d'oeuvre espagnole ?

Besides, it always intrigued me that housekeepers are Russian, too, why not use Spanish labour?

6 minutes ago, Fabbiy said:

La technique vient de Russie. Les habitants des B4 et B5 viennent d'Ukraine comme la plupart des personnes dans les appartements à Barcelone. Sauf B2. La rivalité contribue à la tension entre eux. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

tien d'ailleurs ça m'a toujours intrigué que les femmes de ménage soient russes aussi pourquoi ne pas employer la main-d'oeuvre espagnole ?

Besides, it always intrigued me that housekeepers are Russian, too, why not use Spanish labour?

ça leur permet de pouvoir discuter avec les participants
Il faut savoir qu'il y a une communauté Russo ukrainien à Barcelone, les participantes sont loin d'être les seules présentent à Barcelone

it allows them to be able to chat with the participants
You should know that there is a Ukrainian Russo community in Barcelona, the participants are far from the only ones present in Barcelona