B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't understand why the other flatmates don't say something to these women... especially Elettra given how outspoken Irma can be. He comes and goes as he pleases.

Irma has brought much creepier guys to the apartment in the past, and she too broke the confinement by having Ginger visit her, so denying Elettra's boyfriend now would be super hypocritical.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Irma has brought much creepier guys to the apartment in the past, and she too broke the confinement by having Ginger visit her, so denying Elettra's boyfriend now would be super hypocritical.

True except Gina has come and pretty much followed the pattern Irma does relative to leaving the apartment while Elettra's friend comes for a few days, leaves for a week then comes for a few days. Get my drift?

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

True except Gina has come and pretty much followed the pattern Irma does relative to leaving the apartment while Elettra's friend comes for a few days, leaves for a week then comes for a few days. Get my drift?

I see, but is no loss. I find the action we get with the guy there alot better than the action we miss with the guy there.

Il y a 8 heures, corvette84 a dit :

At 23:30:25 Assol clearly bated under the blankets for 3 minutes until she had a small orgasm..

What was interesting for me were their reactions at around 12:30am.

Amelie woked up suddenly & later so did Assol, & they quickly made way for each other to share Assol's bed.

From this, I deduce that they are 'told by RLC' to share one bed when they sleep and not that they want to share a bed.

To be fair, no one will share a bed if there is an empty one in the same room.

To be fair to RLC, these 2 girls don't even deserve free accommodation (if not for the lockdown) so damn well they should share a bed until they deliver something.

46 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

What was interesting for me were their reactions at around 12:30am.

Amelie woked up suddenly & later so did Assol, & they quickly made way for each other to share Assol's bed.

From this, I deduce that they are 'told by RLC' to share one bed when they sleep and not that they want to share a bed.

To be fair, no one will share a bed if there is an empty one in the same room.

To be fair to RLC, these 2 girls don't even deserve free accommodation (if not for the lockdown) so damn well they should share a bed until they deliver something.

I'm going to pass for the bad guy again but you're wrong, the fact that Assol and Amelie share the same bed is a personal choice that the two girls took when RLC decided to put them in this room
So we have to believe that girls prefer to sleep together rather than having a bed each

By cons we agree that without this virus problem, these two girls would surely not be in the project anymore
Yet that doesn't stop me from saying that they are the two prettiest girls in the house with Olya

• Like 4

19 hours ago, corvette84 said:

At 23:30:25 Assol clearly bated under the blankets for 3 minutes until she had a small orgasm..

I would dearly love to believe this is true, but I've watched the replay several times from both angles and can't see any movement under the blankets or any facial expressions that indicate any bating going on.  What have I missed?

35 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I would dearly love to believe this is true, but I've watched the replay several times from both angles and can't see any movement under the blankets or any facial expressions that indicate any bating going on.  What have I missed?

I think you better look closer and turn up your volume. You're not going prove me wrong this time.😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I think you better look closer and turn up your volume. You're not going prove me wrong this time.😏

Got it.  I was watching the wrong bit 😳 In my defence, pinpointing an exact time on the mobile is virtually impossible and I couldn't watch with sound at work.  Now at home on the laptop and you're right, she definitely is.  Yay!

• Like 2