Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That is true...the elderly and those with underlying health conditions are the most likely to be most severely affected by the virus. But if the last few days in the UK are anything to go by after easing restrictions somewhat, we could be faced with a second wave. Social distancing among the 'apparently' healthy community was non existent in some tourist attractions because of the good weather over here. We don't know what percentage of these are asymptomatic carriers, including children, and are in the dark about transmission rate...😮

The UK have made numerous errors, imo, and lifting restrictions too early is another one...Yes, our death rate has gone down...but not enough. The government are relying too much on the 'common sense' of the English (I won't say UK public, coz the other countries are handling things differently) public...Big mistake...

The virus has accelerated the death of the vulnerable...and also too many non-vulnerable people have sadly lost there lives , in my eyes...

Afraid i must agree with you re the recent photo's of those who have flocked to the beaches as social distancing seems to have gone out the window with so many of them. As i was looking at them i though no doubt there there is Covid lurking amongst that lot waitng to expand a bit. 99% of the population have behaved very responsible but there always has to be a proportion of knobheads somewhere.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So isolate the elderly and the most vulnerable from the rest of the population rather than isolating everyone. Everyone going to stay isolated for the rest of their lives? There may never be a vaccine.

What...in care homes!...:dodgy:

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Afraid i must agree with you re the recent photo's of those who have flocked to the beaches as social distancing seems to have gone out the window with so many of them. As i was looking at them i though no doubt there there is Covid lurking amongst that lot waitng to expand a bit. 99% of the population have behaved very responsible but there always has to be a proportion of knobheads somewhere.

Personally I think it's less than 99% Rob...Maybe 99% of politicians...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I think it's less than 99% Rob...Maybe 99% of politicians...😏

This is gross I know but where do all the rule busters do the toilet.Well we actually know where but personally that in it's self would keep me away from beaches or beauty spots.Public toilets in weather like this would be bad enough.Disgusting .Nuff said!!!!.

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

This is gross I know but where do all the rule busters do the toilet.Well we actually know where but personally that in it's self would keep me away from beaches or beauty spots.Public toilets in weather like this would be bad enough.Disgusting .Nuff said!!!!.

The public toilets on our sea front have opened up now, attended..1 in 1 out...That must be tricky for the girls coz they usually go in pairs...😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Think many front gardens have had lots of free manure and watering 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The public toilets on our sea front have opened up now, attended..1 in 1 out...That must be tricky for the girls coz they usually go in pairs...😁

Ours are still closed up here.That's good Naga,at least there will be some level of public hygiene 👍

• Upvote 1