Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

14 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I certainly agree, but I wasn't even talking about the virus.

no you were talking politics that had nothing to do with the virus--along with 2 others that should know better 😒

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

At least Biden would listen to his advisors and experts and take their
advice. After his "brilliant" idea about disinfectants, Donald Dump has
to go, at all costs.

Pelosi and Schumer would control Biden like a friggen puppet that he is, and China would become the worlds largest super power with no regard for human rights what so ever. Man you all really sometimes just can not see the world how it really is, but just see through the blinders of the media. President Trump is loudmouth arrogant dick, there is no doubt about that, but he is also got a set gonads that no President in US has had since JFK and Reagan. Both of those Presidents would have held China accountable for the plagues they unleashed on the world. It is time for the world to see what XI Ping China is trying to do to all of us and at what lengths they go to accomplish their goals of world dominance. You can continue to be a free and democratic society or you can subcome to communistic values of China and be controlled like the puppet that Biden is, that choice is what before the American people and all of the people in the world today. Australia is now finally seeing China and Russia for the foe they are, and  then I must ask, when will Europe open their eyes to the truth. These virus's over the past 15 to 20 years that infect all of the world all came from China, does that say to you something evil ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Pelosi and Schumer would control Biden like a friggen puppet that he is, and China would become the worlds largest super power with no regard for human rights what so ever. Man you all really sometimes just can not see the world how it really is, but just see through the blinders of the media. President Trump is loudmouth arrogant dick, there is no doubt about that, but he is also got a set gonads that no President in US has had since JFK and Reagan. Both of those Presidents would have held China accountable for the plagues they unleashed on the world. It is time for the world to see what XI Ping China is trying to do to and at what lengths they go to accomplish their goals of world dominance. You can continue to free and democratic or you can subcome to communistic values of China and be controlled like the puppet that Biden is, that choice is what before the American people and all of the people in the world today. Australia is now finally seeing China and Russia for the foe it is then I must ask, when will Europe open their eyes to the truth.

would you please quote his post and then reply in the proper thread please????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pelosi and Schumer would control Biden like a friggen puppet that he is, and China would become the worlds largest super power with no regard for human rights what so ever. Man you all really sometimes just can not see the world how it really is, but just see through the blinders of the media. President Trump is loudmouth arrogant dick, there is no doubt about that, but he is also got a set gonads that no President in US has had since JFK and Reagan. Both of those Presidents would have held China accountable for the plagues they unleashed on the world. It is time for the world to see what XI Ping China is trying to do to and at what lengths they go to accomplish their goals of world dominance. You can continue to free and democratic or you can subcome to communistic values of China and be controlled like the puppet that Biden is, that choice is what before the American people and all of the people in the world today. Australia is now finally seeing China and Russia for the foe it is then I must ask, when will Europe open their eyes to the truth.

As an outsider here, what I see that Donald Trump has is no competition...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OK I fucking give up---seems that no one can keep all of the politics out of this thread that have nothing to do with the Covid virus.

Post away about anything and anything you all want---seems rules, guidelines, and thread topics mean nothing. 

I no longer care. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK I fucking give up---seems that no one can keep all of the politics out of this thread that have nothing to do with the Covid virus.

Post away about anything and anything you all want---seems rules, guidelines, and thread topics mean nothing. 

I no longer care. 

It is to some degree impossible to separate politics from the virus as the virus itself is political to some degree, that you must admit.

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pelosi and Schumer would control Biden like a friggen puppet that he is, and China would become the worlds largest super power with no regard for human rights what so ever. Man you all really sometimes just can not see the world how it really is, but just see through the blinders of the media. President Trump is loudmouth arrogant dick, there is no doubt about that, but he is also got a set gonads that no President in US has had since JFK and Reagan. Both of those Presidents would have held China accountable for the plagues they unleashed on the world. It is time for the world to see what XI Ping China is trying to do to all of us and at what lengths they go to accomplish their goals of world dominance. You can continue to be a free and democratic society or you can subcome to communistic values of China and be controlled like the puppet that Biden is, that choice is what before the American people and all of the people in the world today. Australia is now finally seeing China and Russia for the foe they are, and  then I must ask, when will Europe open their eyes to the truth. These virus over the past 15 years that infect all of the world all came from China, does that say to you something evil ?

I don't disagree with you about China. However, if Trump has the set
of 'nads you say he has and those other Presidents would have held
China accountable, then the question begs to be asked, "Why hasn't
Trump held them accountable for this virus?"

You're also right that he's a loudmouth, arrogant dick and a lot more
besides. All of which make him unfit to be president.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

He has called this virus the China virus, and the Wuhan virus, he has defunded the WHO for 90 days pending investigation into the corruption of the WHO, and it's connection and protection of China, He has launched an investigation into the Chinese government cover up of the virus, and he also launched an investigation into the Wuhan Institute of Virology biolab. 

Is there something else you would like him to hold China accountable for ?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Other presidents would have held China accountable? Barack Obama gave China $3.7 million for the lab in Wuhan that the virus most likely came from. 

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Other presidents would have held China accountable? Barack Obama gave China $3.7 million for the lab in Wuhan that the virus most likely came from. 

Lol so it could be called the Obama virus then eh lol 

That was kind of him to have helped China out in their double dealings eh.