Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It is laughable to hear someone as biased as you to complain about someone else being biased. You are the one who has no ability to think for himself. All you do is keep deferring to the opinions of so called experts. Maybe the experts are not so expert.  How can people who predicted 240,000 deaths when the real number will most likely be 60,000 or less still be considered to be experts? Your thinking ability is the product of a group think society.  I have yet to see you present an original idea.  

You really believe that? You think of yourself as a kind of free-thinker who saw the truth, while the masses (including science) have no idea? Where have I heard that before?

Let me tell you something, you are not smart, you have no special insight, you are just trapped in a thought bubble that you do not want to leave, because your bias gives you comfort. 

I have shown you the facts and explained them several times to you. My patience with you is at an end. Normaly, I like discussions, but with you it doesn't make sense, because you are not looking for truth or knowledge. 

End of discussion.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 3:57 PM, Alladino said:

In the end, once again, Trump just caused confusion. The more he interferes in this crisis, the more damage he causes. What a loser. 

He could solve every problem if he would just keep his mouth shut.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 5:12 PM, Ridgerunner said:

When a model predicts 240,000 deaths and medical and economic policy decisions are made based upon that number, but the real number turns out to be less than 60,000; in practical terms that model was not only worthless it may have led to detrimental consequences.  All you are doing is making excuses for a failed model.  Bottom line: their original prediction was way wrong.

I wasn't making excuses for anything because nothing failed. I simply
stated the facts of how models work.

You, however, keep beating this dead horse because you desperately
want to find something or someone to lay the blame on, anywhere
other than at your master's feet where it belongs.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 5:19 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Don't confuse these people with facts. You'll destroy their Trump hating narrative.  From what I've heard after the fact, it appears the news media again attempted to make a big to do about nothing. 

And the hypocrite raises his head yet again. In the same tiny paragraph
you have the colossal gall to accuse people of not being factual, then
make a biased comment based on hearsay.

On 4/25/2020 at 5:30 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Again, a big to do about nothing.   I'm more concerned about Gov. Andrew Cuomo's NY health dept. on March 24 issuing an order to New York nursing homes requiring them to readmit covid-19 positive residents to the homes, and that nursing homes could not refuse to accept new residents who were covid-19 positive. Now the idiot governor wants an investigation of why there were so many covid-19 deaths in New York nursing homes.

If you're going to attack someone, at least make sure your facts are
correct. The abnormally high death rate in New York's nursing homes
occurred weeks before he issued his advisory on March 25, not the
24th. The deaths occurred throughout the month of March, not since
the advisory was issued yesterday.

42 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Also, how would you know they're facts? Just a few posts above this
one, you stated you had not watched the press conference in question.

#1) I trust Kkru394 to be more unbiased and truthful than you. #2) I saw Dr.Birx in an interview last night with Jessie Waters basically confirming what Kkru394 said about the news conference..

49 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

If you're going to attack someone, at least make sure your facts are
correct. The abnormally high death rate in New York's nursing homes
occurred weeks before he issued his advisory on March 25, not the
24th. The deaths occurred throughout the month of March, not since
the advisory was issued yesterday.

There was no "advisory" issued on March 24th, there was a legal order issued by the New York Dept of Health requiring nursing homes to accept covid-19 infected individuals. As for the advisory issued yesterday, I have no idea what that was about. In fact, I can't even make sense out of your last sentence.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

You really believe that? You think of yourself as a kind of free-thinker who saw the truth, while the masses (including science) have no idea? Where have I heard that before?

Let me tell you something, you are not smart, you have no special insight, you are just trapped in a thought bubble that you do not want to leave, because your bias gives you comfort. 

I have shown you the facts and explained them several times to you. My patience with you is at an end. Normaly, I like discussions, but with you it doesn't make sense, because you are not looking for truth or knowledge. 

End of discussion.

The original Flat Earthers were group thinkers like you.  It was the objective observers and free thinking individuals who determined that the earth was a sphere. You've shown me no facts, just explanations for why the models' numbers were wrong. Regardless of the reasons, the fact is that the original number was no where close to reality.  That number caused panic in the American people and influenced the medical and economic decisions that were made.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It is laughable to hear someone as biased as you to complain about someone else being biased.

Here's the hypocrite, again. What's laughable is that you have the nerve
to call anyone in this topic, biased. You, probably the most biased person
in this topic, have the utter audacity to cry "bias" at anyone else.

You are the one who has no ability to think for himself.

After all the many times your comments have been corrected, you would
think it would be obvious who is not thinking for himself, nor, apparently,
doing any research, either.

All you do is keep deferring to the opinions of so called experts.

Who should we defer to, you? You're certainly no expert, although you
keep commenting as if you were. The experts got where they are
because they are expert at what they do.

How can people who predicted 240,000 deaths when the real number will most likely be 60,000 or less still be considered to be experts?

This has been explained to you over and over and still you pretend
not to understand. No one your age could possibly be that ignorant.

And, about the 60,000 or less dead, in case you hadn't noticed, as of
this very minute, 55,411 people have died from this virus in the US.
Just in the last seven days, not including today (Sunday), there have
been 14,240 deaths from COVID-19 in this country.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your thinking ability is the product of a group think society.

Whatever his ability to think, it's one hell of a sight better than what
you've exhibited.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have yet to see you present an original idea.

And you think you have??? 🤣

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

#1) I trust Kkru394 to be more unbiased and truthful than you. #2) I saw Dr.Birx in an interview last night with Jessie Waters basically confirming what Kkru394 said about the news conference..

How about posting a link to his post, so I know what you're talking
about. It's very easy to do.

• Go to his post
  • Click the share button at the top right of the post
  • Press Ctrl+C to copy the link
  • Open a new post
  • Press Ctrl+V to paste the link
  • Submit it