Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Not in the beef capitol of the world Ridge, I am scared to go the damn store without gloves and a mask on. This fucking sucks and is no way to live our lives. Hang them in China by the balls I say they deserve it for unleashing this shit on us. They could have controlled this shit virus instead they let the world suffer. FUCK CHINA and the Trojan Horse they rode in on.

Have they done an ethnic break down  of infections in your area? In the midwest we have had clusters of infections in meat packing plants where a large number of employees are hispanic illegal aliens. Many of them live in very close quarters with numerous people living in one house. That makes for easy transmission of the virus. The meat packing plant in South Dakota was the only real hot spot in the whole state.

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the WHO has lost credibility why did the EU and other members of WHO get so pissed when Trump cut off U.S.funding to the organization? :huh:

Do you really know what WHO does when there is no coronavirus? I do not think so
Find out and you will see that they are nevertheless useful for people on the planet and that all the sums given by all the developed countries are important
Without that of your country, maybe there will be indirectly people who will die other than coronavirus simply because your president has decided that it was necessary a culprit other than him :angel:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Do you really know what WHO does when there is no coronavirus? I do not think so
Find out and you will see that they are nevertheless useful for people on the planet and that all the sums given by all the developed countries are important
Without that of your country, maybe there will be indirectly people who will die other than coronavirus simply because your president has decided that it was necessary a culprit other than him :angel:

The head of the WHO is a incompetent Marxist clown from Ethiopia who is a puppet of the Chinese Communist Government. The man is not even a medical doctor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The head of the WHO is a incompetent Marxist clown from Ethiopia who is a puppet of the Chinese Communist Government. The man is not even a medical doctor.

Trump either, however that does not prevent him from giving an opinion on treatments or trying to invent others :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Trump either, however that does not prevent him from giving an opinion on treatments or trying to invent others :biggrin:

Other non-medical world leaders don't give opinions on treatments?  Why did French President Macron spend three hours with Dr. Didier Raoult to review his work with hydroxychloroquine?

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Other non-medical world leaders don't give opinions on treatments?  Why did French President Macron spend three hours with Dr. Didier Raoult to review his work with hydroxychloroquine?

it was just humor but I noticed that when we talk about Trump, you didn't have one, well I don't know if you really have one 😁 

Otherwise if you had inquired a little bit, President Macron went to all the places where there are clinical trials to be carried out, to allow him to have all the information before making his decision to extend the confinement for a additional month, he never commented or praised a treatment more than another

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it was just humor but I noticed that when we talk about Trump, you didn't have one, well I don't know if you really have one 😁 

Otherwise if you had inquired a little bit, President Macron went to all the places where there are clinical trials to be carried out, to allow him to have all the information before making his decision to extend the confinement for a additional month, he never commented or praised a treatment more than another

That's because Macron is incapable of making decisions.:biggrin:  My humor.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because Macron is incapable of making decisions.:biggrin:  My humor.

not bad 

Strongly the end of all this pandemic that I can come to see your new one man show, because you seem to be holding something :biggrin:

19 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I would never want you censored. I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself talking about things you have no knowledge of. 

Und wieder nur "blah blah blah" - kein Wort zu Corona. kein Wort zum Thema - nur Diffamierung. Schlafe gut Baby - lange - lange .....

Kein Mensch wird Dich Querulanten hier im Forum vermissen 😁