Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Not. Everyone should assess their own intelligence. There is always a reference to the topic in my texts - not just political ones.

Most everyone can see what you are trying to do---most of the time your posts maybe include a word or two that reference

corona or coronavirus--but that inclusion does not make the majority of your post, which contain mostly a political message is not acceptable in this thread. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Most everyone can see what you are trying to do --- most of the time your posts maybe include a word or two that reference

corona or coronavirus - but that inclusion does not make the majority of your post, which contain mostly a political message is not acceptable in this thread. 

Political messages and personal attacks. 

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Very nice to read - and how polite and intelligent the gentleman speaks with the insignia of a general in the thrumbnail here. I'm excited !

"Idiots" "suck on Hitler's cock"? And then demand blocking other sincere people ??? It's totally weak! I will say more about this 

Not. Everyone should assess their own intelligence. There is always a reference to the topic in my texts - not just political ones.

Question is just? Where, in your statement apart from malicious aggression is only a spark to be found on the subject of "Coronavid-19" ???? And where do YOU get that from

Right to polemize ??? When and where did I personally insult YOU that you could derive a right to defend yourself here ???

I wanted to offer help to our comrade Ridgerunner, because I feel sorry for his fate.

I don't think you understand that. YOU can't insult me !!!  😁 ........ I will not say anything else .

Incidentally, the number of infections in Germany has declined due to smart politics and good health care and some restrictions can be relaxed.

However, the large and unique "Oktoberfest in Munich" was canceled today - the danger of another current contagion appears to the city

Munich and the Free State of Bavaria are currently too high. Germany therefore accepts great sacrifices and wants to remain at the forefront of the fight against this for many

deadly coronavirus-19. Other countries should also be so brave and not just see "profit" in the short term. Only together can we survive the virus!

The last thing I want to be called is the Marxist term "comrade", and I would never ever want to be your comrade.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Fast jeder kann sehen, was Sie versuchen - meistens enthalten Ihre Beiträge ein oder zwei Wörter, die darauf verweisen

Corona oder Coronavirus - aber diese Aufnahme macht nicht den größten Teil Ihres Beitrags aus, der hauptsächlich eine politische Botschaft enthält. Dies ist in diesem Thread nicht akzeptabel. 

Und gerade DU,  Happy.... DU willst Chef sein, was Inhalt Inhalt zum Thehma "Coronavirus-19" sein soll ???

Happy... hat keine Info zu Info to Corona - "only  stupid blah blah blah .... ."   Sie sehen sich als wichtig ?? 😁

Und wo ist Ihr wertvoller Beitrag zu zum Thema Corona ??? Wir sehen Null !

SIE sind nicht wertvoll für mich für ein sinnvolles Gespräch. Bleibe gesund Baby.

My question to government officials who say our economies should not be reopened until we have a cure or vaccine for the coronavirus is, how do we financially support everyone until the economy reopens?  When businesses and employees have no income they pay no taxes, so where will governments get money to support everyone?

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

And just YOU, Happy .... YOU want to be the boss, what content content should be about thehma "Coronavirus-19" ???

Happy ... has no info on Info to Corona - "only stupid blah blah blah ....." Do you see yourself as important ?? 😁

And where is your valuable contribution to Corona ??? We see zero!

YOU are not valuable to me for a meaningful conversation. Stay healthy baby.

And everything that comes out of your mouth is hateful " stupid blah, blah, blah." :angry:

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

My question to government officials who say our economies should not be reopened until we have a cure or vaccine for the coronavirus is, how do we financially support everyone until the economy reopens?  When businesses and employees have no income they pay no taxes, so where will governments get money to support everyone?

Dead economy or dead people? Difficult choice! 

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Dead economy or dead people? Difficult choice! 

Actually, you have people dying all the time even with the world economy in good health. The current statistics (at least in some parts of the USA) due to serology testing indicate that 

many more people have been affected by Covid19 that current numbers indicate.  In fact, the effective death rate would be .01% of all persons affected.  There are countries such as Sweden and Belarus that have not

shuttered there economies, but do not have extremely high deaths. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Und alles, was aus deinem Mund kommt, ist hasserfüllt "dummes bla, bla, bla". :wütend:

Sorry - Ihre Aussagen sind ohne Sinn und mein Angebot als "Kamerad" lehnen Sie ab ??

Ich bin ein gebildeter und sozial fühlender Mensch und versuche Ihnen nach Medikamenten-Mißbrauch zu helfen.

Und SIE verstehen mich nicht ?? Da kann ich nur traurig sein. Deine Beleidigungen gehen an mir vorbei. Tschüß Ridg .. .

Ich hätte Dir gerne geholfen.

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

Sorry - your statements are meaningless and you reject my offer as a "comrade" ??

I am an educated and socially sensitive person and try to help you after drug abuse.

And YOU don't understand me ?? I can only be sad. Your insults go past me. Bye Ridg ...

I would have liked to help you.

Drug abuse?