Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wer zum Teufel hat dir gesagt, dass ich Engländer bin? Ich bin Deutsche. Und wieder, wen ich ficke, geht dich nichts an. Erwachsenes Kind ...

Lese Deine eigenen Beiträge  hier - entweder Lüge oder ........ Intelligente Menschen folgen Deinen Worten, prüfen - und sind enttäuscht.

Erkläre die Wahrheit ! Was ist Sache Bubi ??

Mit Lügnern ist ein sinnvolles Gespräch nicht möglich.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

Lese Deine eigenen Beiträge  hier - entweder Lüge oder ........ Intelligente Menschen folgen Deinen Worten, prüfen - und sind enttäuscht.

Erkläre die Wahrheit ! Was ist Sache Bubi ??

Mit Lügnern ist ein sinnvolles Gespräch nicht möglich.

Tell me one thing at first. Why you write so crappy and strange German when you are German? I don't think YOU are German

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Tell me one thing at first. Why you write so crappy and strange German when you are German? I don't think YOU are German

could be Amy3 playing the troll one more time with you :biggrin: who knows...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sag mir zuerst eins. Warum schreibst du so beschissenes und seltsames Deutsch, wenn du Deutscher bist? Ich glaube nicht, dass DU Deutscher bist

Bedanke Dich bei dem widerlichen US- google-translate, die sogar den Ursprungstext fälschen.

Ich bezweifele nicht das Du inzwischen durch Heirat die deutsche "Staatsangehörigkeit" erworben hast - im Herzen bist Du und bleibst Du ENGLÄNDER,

egal wo Du wohnst, ob in Deutschland oder auf der "Insel".

Hier in Deutschland bist Du vor Corona relativ sicher - Danke Gott.

19 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

As usual - chilli pepperoni babbles of level, insult and other nonsense. 

I have shown sympathy and support for the apparently drug-damaged comrade Ridgerunner - what is wrong with that?

Perhaps he wanted to make himself lucky (financially) in Vietnam - and ruined his health. They obviously don't know pity - just cheap aggression.

The rantings of an mentally ill idiot who has no idea of what he is talking about. If you are typical of German politicians, Germany's future is bleak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Read your own posts here - either lie or ........ Intelligent people follow your words, check - and are disappointed.

Clarify the Truth! What's Bubi ??

A meaningful conversation is not possible with liars.

It's also not possible to have a meaningful conversation with a complete idiot like you.

50 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Thank you for the disgusting US google translate, which even falsify the original text.

I do not doubt that you have now acquired German "nationality" through marriage - in your heart you are and you remain ENGLISH,

no matter where you live, whether in Germany or on the "island".

Here in Germany you are relatively safe from Corona - Thank God.

You are such a phony and so dishonest . You post hateful rantings; and then, when someone complains about the posts you claim your comment was distorted by Google. You exhibit traits of schizophrenia.