Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

1 minute ago, firewall said:

the moment he does not eat dogs or cats like the chineses it's ok :biggrin:

Besides, they should also stop eating bats or pangolins, this will avoid having yet another world drama

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Besides, they should also stop eating bats or pangolins, this will avoid having yet another world drama

i heard the other day it's not authorized now in China to sell savages animals in the open markets now

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Oh i see so all my comments have been deleted for daring to criticize the mods for not enforcing the corruption of this thread and their lack of dealing with it. WOW censorship in action here then.

Wonder how long this comment will stay up??????

Actually no comments were deleted.  All I did was lock one topic and started another.I try to split topic once 40 to 50 pages have completed.

You'll likely find your posts in the previous Board which is now locked.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually no comments were deleted.  All I did was lock one topic and started another.I try to split topic once 40 to 50 pages have completed.

You'll likely find your posts in the previous Board which is now locked.

Yeah ok pal my error, just having a funny 5 mins most like. Not unheard off :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Trump timeline bashing rhetoric

More political crap--we have seen the Trump bash timeline before--people were asked not to post political agenda in this thread.

We all know that the coronavirus invaded the USA--as it did other countries outside of China---

Hopefully all the world leaders and the scientific community will learn from this experience.