Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

19 hours ago, philo said:

I cannot wait to see the scene where Malia loses control. She has shown more progress since her arrival than I had imagined. I'm waiting for her to really "open up". LOL. I think that she has one of the longest clits in RLC history.

I think that she has one of the longest clits in RLC history. Philo is right. Malia´s anatomy is different from what I am used to. I think her bating would be more successful if she used some oil or lubricant. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Calle said:

Malia has been shyly touching the lowest part of Leora´s inner thigh close to her pussy. That is one of the most erogenous parts of any woman and must feel good. But Leora shows no interest in Malia´s hand, because she is busy with her laptop. Really annoying!

🤔 Hmmm...I believe that would be around the highest part. But...would have certainly been an interesting observation.

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Malia has been shyly touching the lowest part of Leora´s inner thigh close to her pussy. That is one of the most erogenous parts of any woman and must feel good. But Leora shows no interest in Malia´s hand, because she is busy with her laptop. Really annoying!

1 hour ago, Concour1 said:

I believe Leora is interested but hesitant to go further.

There is a reason for it...just likely only understood by a few. Although I have to admit...the occasion was more sensually erotic than I may have thought it would be...and therefore intriguingly interesting. 

For someone who it once took awhile to get past some inhibitions to eventually experience some sensual thrills and excitement not realized or experienced previously...it seems that someone is quite reluctant to let go of some that are apparently still with her somewhat.  

She doesn't even know if she would experience any thing as good or otherwise from experiencing reaching a climax by being gotten off by someone else close to her. It certainly seldomly ever seemed to occur with the previous roommate...because it seemed that one was more concerned of himself than of her as well as much as should have been.

It would perhaps be unfortunate if that was an issue now. Sometimes in life...some people get too wrapped up in others and end up putting their self last in lots of ways and miss out on alot and at times too much because of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

It actually did appear that it may have been feeling good to her when her friend was rubbing and caressing the inside of her thigh...and also that her friend may have been hoping for an invitation of some way of letting her know it and to proceed in giving more sensual enjoyment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

After further reviewing some previous recent occasions at the residence as well as some recent previous posts...I will say that I as well agree that it has seemed that the roommate has settled in and loosened up some and does not seem as tense and is less bashful about things and that she has seemed perhaps ready for things to move in a direction that would perhaps benefit the both of them in certain personal and perhaps somewhat sensual ways.

So it has seemed that perhaps she may now be someone that is not so reluctant or as inhibited while it has seemed that perhaps her roommate who has seemed to be not so inhibited...has recently seemed to be more that way again as well as somewhat reluctant about things as well again.   

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Buongiorno

buona serata

Buongiorno ragazze

Leora e Malia e una ragazza sexy

👸 👸 👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🦡

Tutti hanno una grande giornata felice con gioia 

🐈 😘

Good morning Filipe, a beautiful and happy day to you too😘🐈

• Thanks 1