Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

It’s such a dramatic difference in the quality of massage each girl provides one another. Malia seems to be very attentive and focused in making Leora feel relaxed. On the other hand Leora gives a massage like a dead fish...lazy, inattentive and lacking passion. I hate to admit it but if I had to choose between the two to give me a massage, no question it would be Malia. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Leora reminds me of a girl at a bar flirting with a guy to use him to get free drinks all night leading him on with no real intention of doing anything with him afterwards. The guy is simply used and taken advantage for financial exploitation. It’s becoming clear that Leora is doing the same thing to Malia who now seems to have a genuine physical attraction to her with the goal of tricking RLC followers into tuning in or signing up for a Premium membership thinking that something more is taking place than it is in reality when they see the blurry Images on RLC Replay: Popular Scenes. Anyone else agree with my analysis?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

It’s such a dramatic difference in the quality of massage each girl provides one another. Malia seems to be very attentive and focused in making Leora feel relaxed. On the other hand Leora gives a massage like a dead fish...lazy, inattentive and lacking passion. I hate to admit it but if I had to choose between the two to give me a massage, no question it would be Malia. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora reminds me of a girl at a bar flirting with a guy to use him to get free drinks all night leading him on with no real intention of doing anything with him afterwards. The guy is simply used and taken advantage for financial exploitation. It’s becoming clear that Leora is doing the same thing to Malia who now seems to have a genuine physical attraction to her with the goal of tricking RLC followers into tuning in or signing up for a Premium membership thinking that something more is taking place than it is in reality when they see the blurry Images on RLC Replay: Popular Scenes. Anyone else agree with my analysis?

I've already expressed on several occasions that it certainly has appeared to be some ochestrated occasions and that it's highly likely that there is only one orchestrator. What wasn't mentioned...was although it is likely that there is only one ochestrator behind the orchestrations.. it doesn't necessarily mean that both aren't involved in the orchestrations.

As someone has already noticed as well and mentioned of it here as well...there have been some times when it's been noticed that some talking in low volumes and even some wispering have occurred there. Has seemed to be getting less interesting and more rediculous and certainly not all genuine real life unorchestrated occasions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/23/2020 at 4:52 AM, sexy girl said:

Hello everyone, reading the previous posts I read and heard (write) about women's erogenous points ... Women's erogenous points work only when a woman is attracted to another person ... they are not switches where if you touch that point all women open ... otherwise it would be enough to leave the house and the first woman, girl you see nice there, touch her thigh or give them a kiss on the neck or behind the ear and end up in bed with her, easier that you will receive a slap or an ahahaha complaint🤣
As said the erogenous points give pleasure to a woman when the woman feels attraction for the person who touches her ... Between Malia and Leora it is not a question of touching erogenous points but an exchange of pampering between two friends who lack their respective companions ( boyfriends) Leora has always liked Paul's cuddles and now for a long time that she doesn't receive them, ... she fills this lack by being pampered by her friend Malia, but without taking sexual pleasure from it ....

I know we have had disagreements on here and for that I am sorry but I am glad for what you say. I will add only one thing. For people of any sex it doesn't matter where you touch what. I think your point is that if the person's mind is not aroused all is lost. You can touch whatever parts you want or talk sweetly or whatever. In the end it is perception that bonds people, makes relationships, and creates love and acts of sex. To put it bluntly, a man's dick and a woman's vagina are in their brain. The mind sees what it wants and if you partner's mind is not into it there is no amount of touching or sweet words or actions that will ever change that. That being said, it is possible to bring someone around to love you, but it requires confidence, fortitude, monumental patience, and a willingness to let go. kiss

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

I know we have had disagreements on here and for that I am sorry but I am glad for what you say. I will add only one thing. For people of any sex it doesn't matter where you touch what. I think your point is that if the person's mind is not aroused all is lost. You can touch whatever parts you want or talk sweetly or whatever. In the end it is perception that bonds people, makes relationships, and creates love and acts of sex. To put it bluntly, a man's dick and a woman's vagina are in their brain. The mind sees what it wants and if you partner's mind is not into it there is no amount of touching or sweet words or actions that will ever change that. That being said, it is possible to bring someone around to love you, but it requires confidence, fortitude, monumental patience, and a willingness to let go. kiss

Well stated sir jugghead...uhh...that is all except the part about folks genitals being in their brains. Lol  But I knew what ya meant bud and got the point. Overall though...you touched on some real good points in some logical, sensible, and expressively meaningful ways. Here's to ya jugg : 🍻 🙂 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

🤔  Remember though jimbo my friend...that's been known to happen sometimes when aunty was even around at the time. I learned long ago that everything with her may not always be as it may seem. 🧐

Absolutely!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Just because it's inserted means it's arrived jimbo4. It could mean it's due soon. Sorry to correct you mate. After being married for 35 years this is stuff I know about.

You’re absolutely correct, but what it is saying is that Auntie is at the door, how long it takes for her to enter is debatable....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Just because it's inserted means it's arrived jimbo4. It could mean it's due soon. Sorry to correct you mate. After being married for 35 years this is stuff I know about.

After 35 Years you must be quite experienced at Washing & Waxing Floors and Scrubbing Toilets.      laugh laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Really what can be so joyous.     Most of the world is cooped up inside their residences and nowhere to go.   Just to go out and shop for essential items is quite a task when you go to a store and stand outside for half hour or longer waiting in the Leper Line to get inside to get what you need.  :biggrin:

but one can still go fishing 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3