(Saturday)

Everyone have a great happy day with joy

🐈😘

🐈🤝

🐈😃

Good morning to you too Filipe ... Happy Saturday😘🐈

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

So che abbiamo avuto dei disaccordi qui e per questo mi dispiace ma sono contento per quello che dici.

Hi Jugg ... Only two things I do not carry in life, one is the underwear (hahaha joke🤣) and the second is the grudge against people ... All right ... Happy to read you,🐴😁
Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good afternoon 

good evening

Good Morning 

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

Everyone have a great day 

Beautiful girls so cute so good 

We have to love all women 

A big kiss for all women 

A big hug for all men 

🐈😘

🐈🤝

• Thanks 1

Hace 12 horas, Aussie_oi_oi dijo:

¿Tal vez una de las mujeres aquí podría aconsejar si tocar a Leora y Malia podría ser una molestia para ellas? Soy un hombre y no tengo idea.

10 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora me recuerda a una chica en un bar que coquetea con un chico para usarlo para obtener bebidas gratis toda la noche, lo que lo lleva sin ninguna intención real de hacer nada con él después. El tipo simplemente se usa y se aprovecha para la explotación financiera. Cada vez está más claro que Leora le está haciendo lo mismo a Malia, que ahora parece tener una atracción física genuina hacia ella con el objetivo de engañar a los seguidores de RLC para que se sintonicen o se inscriban en una membresía Premium pensando que algo más está sucediendo de lo que es. en realidad cuando ven las imágenes borrosas en RLC Replay: Popular Scenes. ¿Alguien más está de acuerdo con mi análisis?

yo tambien creo que leora usa a malia para subir las visitas (ganancias) pero ella no esta interesada en sexo con malia, ojala me equivoque si lee estas palabras, y aussie creo que tu pregunta se responde aqui tambien

I also think that leora uses malia to increase visits (earnings) but she is not interested in sex with malia, I hope she is wrong if she reads these words, and aussie I think your question is answered here too

• Upvote 2

It has been noticed on a number of occasions that both of the women of the residence seem to sleep with their cell phones in close proximity of their heads. Apparently they've never heard that it's not good choices or decisions to do such.

There have been some research on doing such...and the resulting data had showed that it was not good for anyone's health or well being in doing such.

During the research...it was determined that cell phones that are on are not only constantly emanating a small electronic field...but are also constantly in a state of signal search or reception which was referred to as something similar to there being a state of constant mini micro waves being emitted during the combination of the constant small electronic field and the cell phone signal search or reception that is constantly occurring as well.

The research also suggested that while a turned on cell phone's constant small electronic field  and constant signal search or reception was likely not detrimental to other parts of a persons body...that it was not good or wise to have one that is on and constantly in close proximity of someones head...mainly because of long term detrimental effects there could be on the brain.

Since it's likely that dialogue here is still being noticed and read by someone there...maybe they will notice this as well and take heed...or not. But it is hoped so.

• Like 3

It's also been noticed that the roommate is someone who sleeps alot with a cover or pillow wrapped around or over her head to cover her head. It could have something to do with attempting to sleep as much during daylight hours...or perhaps may just be some habit or her way of slumber.