Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Happy Birthday from Leora! 🎂  🎁 😁

Thank you Amy, but as being 60th birthday which is a big one I was hoping Leora would message me. 

• Upvote 1

It’s pretty clear why Leora and Malia eat dinner at 10pm EST and stay up till it’s daylight, which is probably a 6-7 hour time difference. While all the other participants have finished and gone to sleep for the night her apartment is the only one available for viewers in the United States, which has the greatest number of subscribers and viewers, who typically view cams during prime time (8pm - 12am). Leora gets pretty much exclusivity on RLC while at the same time caters to her target audience...she’s a smart business woman.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's My 60th Birthday Today!!!

Would love to receive a happy birthday message from Leora.

Happy Birthday Aussie. I wish for you that she would tell you happy birthday in some way. That would give me hope. Been waiting 7 years to hear from her. Of course I only got the finger.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Happy Birthday Aussie. I wish for you that she would tell you happy birthday in some way. That would give me hope. Been waiting 7 years to hear from her. Of course I only got the finger.

If she does it will be between us and I wouldn't let anyone know. As you know in seven years of supporting her and defending her I don't think I'm asking a lot. My wonderful father who is still alive and in his 90's always says to me. " If you don't ask you'll never know or get" so I asked. Hopefully Leora will.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If she does it will be between us and I wouldn't let anyone know. As you know in seven years of supporting her and defending her I don't think I'm asking a lot. My wonderful father who is still alive and in his 90's always says to me. " If you don't ask you'll never know or get" so I asked. Hopefully Leora will.

I have said before that I think she listened to me and reacted many times, but I'm the one every one says is a crazy bastard. My actions show little to defend myself from that distinction. Only Nicholas knows of what I speak because he was there. The Leora Whisperer. LOL. I half believed it myself. But that was another time...

• Haha 3