Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

Just now, Jonsey said:

I enjoyed them at first but like so many just turned to putting on BS shows that just look false and all about getting views for money. Might be what it's all about these days but not for me. 

Same were.Viki is cute but not cute enought to stand so much bs shows and Webb camming.

• Like 1

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think these two will ever go in for wild orgies or swopping but I do think they are just trying to live their lives naturally and find their own way together, I hope they don't get pressured to change and just become younger clones of V&K.

El 28/4/2020 a las 1:39, Gudari dijo:

Es muy raro, pero no tengo este apartamento en mi lista, no está en la lista. ¿Es posible que este apartamento esté en España?

The same happens to me. This morning it has suddenly appeared on the list but this afternoon it has disappeared again

8 hours ago, disneykid said:

Why does her mum keep coming round. does she want a part of the action

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle 

Also it started well but gone downhill now

Another wasted appartment

Respect your opinion but in my view right now they are probably the most interesting house of the style(lesbian couples),they are affectionate one with another,they have guests almost every day,their intimacy(in bed)is not all that bad,they kinda try diferent stuff.If this is a wasted apartment then i don't know what to say others that are worst and more "dead" than an headless chicken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The blonde always comes off like she is being used and there is this sense that she knows it, but is helpless to do anything about it. Doesn’t make for a very comfortable experience for me. Her butch partner seems to think that having no personality is a manly quality. Have no idea what the blonde girl sees in her/him at all.    

Ruth is clearly the Dom in this relationship. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

LOL! Dropped to 5 behind people eating and watching TV. As usual on VHTV, guests over rules! No guests, no VHTV! 

Was a load of BS when the Barca-apartments started doing it and no different now. Many got bored of it years ago. 

• Upvote 1