Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously! Why not go full on gyno show and bring in the stirrups and speculum.

Don't say that. You will give them ideas. Hope her tongue skills are better then her fingering. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You saw that too huh? Looks painful how she was jamming her fingers in there. You'd think she knows better.

Not very pleasant at all. Like someone's first time and no clue what they are doing. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

Watching this body paintings bs shows well well before(years prior) VHTV even existed,gess they took the ideia from it.Just be glad they don't paint jars or use cardboard,Papers to mark,paint their puss and tits also🤣.Welcome to this real life cams sites.."realitie"😁.

They have always been BS no matter what sites they have been on. If people are still excited by it, more fool them. I would bet very few have done it in Real Life, and nothing more than following a show guide these sites have. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

They have always been BS no matter what sites they have been on. If people are still excited by it, more fool them. I would bet very few have done it in Real Life, and nothing more than following a show guide these sites have. 

Very true.Still surprises me how people get turn on by such stuff.When i join this cam sites years ago a lot of things still look normal,real as possible many times,nowdays this cam sites are turned into some circus,carnival shows.Thankfull there are still a few houses in them that look,feel pretty normal,were people are dressed 90% of the time and nude 10% instead of vise versa and still don't do web cam shows directly to cams or body painting bs,sadly seems This few houses are going into extinction..and sooner or later will be just bs after bs in cams.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very true.Still surprises me how people get turn on by such stuff.When i join this cam sites years ago a lot of things still look normal,real as possible many times,nowdays this cam sites are turned into some circus,carnival shows.Thankfull there are still a few houses in them that look,feel pretty normal,were people are dressed 90% of the time and nude 10% instead of vise versa and still don't do web cam shows directly to cams or body painting bs,sadly seems This few houses are going into extinction..and sooner or later will be just bs after bs in cams.

Now showtime at V&K.