Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

If she wakes up in the morning feeling ruff then we know why.😁

Well i beg to ask the question but hope she doesn't feel hot under the collar :biggrin:

• Haha 3

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lol running out of quips now so think i will put the muzzle on for a bit :biggrin:

Well you "SIT" for a bit and if you are a good boy you can join us.😃

• Haha 2

To bad.Think this couple actualy could be  good,with their own friends and family visits.Think v&K are not a good influence.Right now seem they all just gone to Tobias place as usualy and we have two empty houses.Wish v&K stay apart and did their shows at their place or in private as they do in Tobias place and let R&M alone.Who is excited for more strip cards marathon thing🤣.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

To bad.Think this couple actualy could be  good,with their own friends and family visits.Think v&K are not a good influence.Right now seem they all just gone to Tobias place as usualy and we have two empty houses.Wish v&K stay apart and did their shows at their place or in private as they do in Tobias place and let R&M alone.Who is excited for more strip cards marathon thing🤣.

V&K were always going to get involved, but should have giving them time to establish their own apartment. V&K will bring nothing but BS shows which we have enough of already. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

V&K were always going to get involved, but should have giving them time to establish their own apartment. V&K will bring nothing but BS shows which we have enough of already. 

I always like v&k but can't stand anymore most of their shows(mainly the strip poker marathons were no one loses lol).Hopefuly their present will be as little as possible Regard this house.Really enjoyed seing what seems to be Marry mom,and already apeared in house a couple other persons,hopefully as time pass We gona see them with their group of friends and stuff.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I always like v&k but can't stand anymore most of their shows(mainly the strip poker marathons were no one loses lol).Hopefuly their present will be as little as possible Regard this house.Really enjoyed seing what seems to be Marry mom,and already apeared in house a couple other persons,hopefully as time pass We gona see them with their group of friends and stuff.

I enjoyed them at first but like so many just turned to putting on BS shows that just look false and all about getting views for money. Might be what it's all about these days but not for me.