Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

....and she clearly hates the job. I think she’d rather be shootin’ pool with the boys drinking brewskis. In this case, the dom need a dom, enter Viki&Kate! This whole place needs a lot of ass whipping to be successful. 

Marry is nice but always looks uncomfortable. Can't see them lasting long. 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hep the body  painting shows are bs.In this case Think isn't a show,seems the usual publicity for VH..soon that "painting" and the girl will be in VH twiter.But Just a gess,could be just a show.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Have no idea what the blonde girl sees in her/him at all.    

Well it certainly ain't his sparkling personality, think it may be something a bit lower or $$$ 🤣😜

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s something, but it’s not something that is going to make for a successful apartment on VHTV I’m afraid. 

emily blunt love GIF

It's good to have a second string to your bow 🤣👍

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Jonsey said:

How many have use seen where they paint crap on one another then just straight away wash it off. Completely pointless! 

Come on everybody loves body painting. It's a work of art. LOL 

EXMYkOmXkAMHQtZ.jpeg

• Haha 1

I learned to like the house,at least it gives us a good number of guests,not like other houses that barely have any.To be honest i don't find R&M attractive(well maybe Marry a little)but i enjoy watching the guests(mainly the mother)and now they have a guest couple.No doubts there are worst houses in site than this one.

21 hours ago, Jonsey said:

How many have use seen where they paint crap on one another then just straight away wash it off. Completely pointless! 

Watching this body paintings bs shows well well before(years prior) VHTV even existed,gess they took the ideia from it.Just be glad they don't paint jars or use cardboard,Papers to mark,paint their puss and tits also🤣.Welcome to this real life cams sites.."realitie"😁.

2 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Come on everybody loves body painting. It's a work of art. LOL 

EXMYkOmXkAMHQtZ.jpeg

In our younger days me and the wife did a lot of crazy stuff , this was one of them. There were 4 of us guys and we body painted the wife from head to toe , all these hands running all over body got her so hot and Then we filled every hole she had plus one in her hand was a crazy night . But a lot of fun ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjs said:

In our younger days me and the wife did a lot of crazy stuff , this was one of them. There were 4 of us guys and we body painted the wife from head to toe , all these hands running all over body got her so hot and Then we filled every hole she had plus one in her hand was a crazy night . But a lot of fun ! 

Now that does sound fun. 👍