JabbathCaps Shifts Direction To Save Itself

Amy3

29 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It must be nice to be so perfect and all knowing but please tell me, why do you always want to start a war? 

Listen JJ, I don’t always want to start a war. Let me just get this out of the way. Jabbath and I are long time friends and that friendship goes beyond what happens here. I love him and I always will no matter what. He is always there for me, even when I’m clobbering him over the head. Our friendship is always a work in progress. 

I am a very sensitive, yet volatile person as you all know and have experienced with me many, many times. I’ve been told I have bipolar disorder or whatever, but I don’t. I’m not on medication, I have a very challenging job, I have a fairly normal life albeit it a double life, and this place is a major escape for me. It is a place that I can express myself in a way that I cannot in my real life. I like to have fun and explore the limits of my imagination here. My ego is on full display and unhindered. Impulse control? What is that? You get the idea. Anyways, I’ve been through a lot here. I lot more then just what you see on the forums. I probably have posted more in PMs and Twitter DMs then I have posted comments in the forums themselves. I see all of this through a wide scope and I have put myself into the middle of it in many different ways.

I’ll spare you guys the long, long story about how I got to this point with Sparkles and Jabbath and just write the long story. Ultimately, my issue with them is that I felt like I had figured out how to be happy here and instead of accepting what I was telling them was something good, they laughed at me and told me I had turned into a different person. They rejected my idea that instead of propping up the “good“ tenants/managers and putting down the “bad” tenants/managers, that we instead just treat them all the same and look for anything that is interesting, sexy, controversial, funny, or just plain weird and post that way. They felt like I was telling what to do and it when downhill from there until it was over between us. At that point the division occurred and the “war” if you will began. From that point, all I could see in them was this continuing propping up the tenants/managers, who Jabbath was friends with, and this constant putting down of the tenants and managers he was not. It drove me crazy! It just got worse and worse and worse. To the point where even if members here showed an interest in one of the “bad” places they would swoop in with some reminder about how they are bad and are only fit for jokes and laughter and “how dare you be so stupid as to like this place. Don’t you know this .........” But then if someone dared say something similar to the tenants/managers that Jabbath was friends with, then suddenly here comes the shield of protection to defend the tenants good name. “Be gone troll, here have a report for your unacceptable comment!” Well, that sort of thing. It irritates me to have members, who have privilege, like they do, ruling over the playing field from above the field not as our equals, but more like our overlords. It irritates me that they are not our equals and they can determine good and bad here and if need be, use the report tool to crush someone’s viewpoint. It only made me more and more angry with them. Since they have so much influence here, my attempts to change things only got more and more negative. So much so that Jabbath started a private club and began posting hidden links in order to get separate me from the forums and divide the positive people, you guys, from me and the naysayers. I knew this was going to wreck this place and cause further division. Plus, I had become so upset that I just wanted out of it. So, that is the reason I made that deal with him. To spare the forums that division and to also take myself out of it. Being that leaving here is quite difficult, I steered my negativity in another direction. I continued my tirade against VHTV in my own profile and also against Jabbath and Sparkles in the Rants forum. I had zero impulse control. The rage inside of me fully came out. I was as vicious as I could be, no holds barred. Ultimately StnCld and the Admin had had enough and I was suspended for a month. That was hard. Believe me. Yes, at the very end of my sentence I couldn’t take it anymore and created the member killtime and you all saw how that went. That set up the seed in Jabbath to renew the club. He had hope that when I returned that I would be what he wanted me to be, a more positive person, who just posted normally. Of course, to me that meant joining the team and continuing the way things were. That is, support the tenants/managers that he is connected with and put down the other “bad” tenants/managers. Ugh, no! Right at the same time that I came back on 20 Apr 2020, there were some other posters who were putting down some of his posts and pictures that he had posted. He got upset about that and for some reason felt like I hadn’t changed and viola the club reopened. I asked him not to do it because I knew it was going to be so divisive. While he and many of you felt that the club was a place to escape the negativity of the real forums and especially escape the return of me, to me it is a place of hatred towards me and of anyone who does not follow Jabbath’s style of posting in the forums. It is a massive takeover of the forums and a bully to those who don’t comply or fit in. I hate it with a passion! To me it is a place where the seeds of hate towards me and others is grown and tailored. It is a place where those with power can control the playing field unhindered. Regardless how much you try to say it isn’t, it is. The club is a gang of like minded people who will dictate their combined effort to secure their viewpoint or else! Regardless what is said in the forum, even if I am never mentioned, it is in its essence a place designed to exclude people, primarily me, and anyone who does not support Jabbath and Sparkles. Look now, how things are going. Whereas before, many of you tolerated me to some extent, now you are melding into one mind, one mind that is against me and everything I am. The result of the club is a solidarity of hatred towards me to the level of a team effort now and apparently I’m not supposed to be upset about that or say anything. I understand that my behavior along the way has been unacceptable at times and I deserve the consequences of my actions. I’m mostly alone at this point and there is nothing I can do about that. I wished it hadn’t turned out this way, but it did and there is nothing I can do to change your minds about me. I accept that. I am just posting these rants as a means to explain things from my perspective and how I see things. People can believe what they want to. 

What do I want? People want to know what I want. This is what I want. 

1. I want all clubs on CamCaps eliminated. They are divisive and destructive to a forum of individuals. A club is nothing but an organized bully!

2. I want all members to be equals. I wished VHTV had not poached my friends to work for them. I think it ruins their integrity and it sets them above us and puts them in a position of power and control, with that comes the ability to dictate good and bad among the tenants/managers. I wish each of us were an equal. I wish that VHTV would drop any free subscriptions and hire their own staff to manage their site and work the archives. I know they sucked at it when they tried. 

3. I wish that Jabbath would stop defending his friends when posters say negative things about them. Fortunately for him, he doesn’t have some influential member who does it to him when he posts negative comments at other tenants, cause then maybe he would understand. I don’t have a problem with being critical about the tenants and mangers and making fun of them or whatever, I just wished that when someone does to the people he likes and knows that he not take it personally and feels like he needs to defend their honor, by calling people trolls or sending tickets or whatever. I personally know Ary, but I try not to get in her way and I try not to stop you guys from saying whatever you guys want to say about her and George. In my view, doing that takes away her power and it would put me in a position where people could attack her to get to me. Looks at what happened to Melissa as an example. If you want to get to Jabbath, easy, say something about Melissa. 

4. I want people to understand that I am not entirely the portrait that is painted of me here. I know that I have done a lot of very bad things, but I am not an evil person. I’m just a very passionate person with very little impulse control. When I am loved, I flourish, and when I am hated, I deteriorate.    

Thank you for listening. ❤️

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

To be honest isn't having a separate club provacation for members getting up in arms? What is the purpose of this club if it isn't to divide and conquer? I still have to hear a valid response as to why it is even needed so why do it??

Robwin old friend. I sometimes marvel at your naivety. The only purpose of the club was as a watertight escape route from garrulous, tedious, repetitive self-obsessed trolling which was starting to ruin members CC experience. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squish said:

Robwin old friend. I sometimes marvel at your naivety. The only purpose of the club was as a watertight escape route from garrulous, tedious, repetitive self-obsessed trolling which was starting to ruin members CC experience. 

There is a simple solution.  Just add the Member to your Ignore list then you won't know if any trolling or not is going on from that Member.  

If too much traffic gets pulled away from an Open Forum Admin will take notice of this and take action to remedy the traffic problem.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a simple solution.  Just add the Member to your Ignore list then you won't know if any trolling or not is going on from that Member.  

If too much traffic gets pulled away from an Open Forum Admin will take notice of this and take action to remedy the traffic problem.

Ah at last someone with a bit of common sense. Thanks @StnCld316 👍

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

ignore  buton thing  doesnt work, we still can see every interaction with that person,i think it only block the direct messages.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

I think @StnCld316 has explained thanks pal, oh by the way, less of the bloody "old"  :biggrin: ,not 21 yet ::):biggrin:

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

ignore  buton thing  doesnt work, we still can see every interaction with that person,i think it only block the direct messages.

I think you do have other options with it pal to avoid those interactions as well not that i have ever used it.

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

If a Member makes a post you won't see it if they are on your ignore list. The only thing you will be able to see if the Member has quoted other posts.  There is a new version of Forum Software that's still in development and maybe they'll have that part added in so if a Member is Ignored then the Posts and the quotes are not seen. Will have to wait and see once it's released. Hopefully that is soon. 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If a Member makes a post you won't see it if they are on your ignore list. The only thing you will be able to see if the Member has quoted other posts.  There is a new version of Forum Software that's still in development and maybe they'll have that part added in so if a Member is Ignored then the Posts and the quotes are not seen. Will have to wait and see once it's released. Hopefully that is soon. 

I have never used it but are there not other options in the ignore feature you can set as well? My apologies if I am talking a load of rubbish.

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I have never used it but are there not other options in the ignore feature you can set as well? My apologies if I am talking a load of rubbish.

The current Ignore List has 4 Options.  Posts,  Messages (PM), Signatures and Mentions.   Posts we all know what that is. Messages would be PM's.  Signatures is underneath a persons post some members like to be creative and they'll appear on every post they make.  Mentions are if someone mentions you in a Topic which you'd receive a notification if you happened to be mentioned that is done by @Robwin  highlighting a name.