B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

Wow, Alex really loves to get that fabulous ass of her pounded really hard by Lucian. He has a larger than average dick and she not only takes it all, with enjoyment, but takes a really hard pounding too.  He came in her ass. Way to go Alex.

What I am confused by is why Alex and Lucian are not fucking her in her pussy. Why the ass twice (knowing they have had anal more than twice in one night before) when she has not had it in her pussy for about a week. Doesn't she want it normally?

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What I am confused by is why Alex and Lucian are not fucking her in her pussy. Why the ass twice (knowing they have had anal more than twice in one night before) when she has not had it in her pussy for about a week. Doesn't she want it normally?

if you listen when she is getting it in her pussy she makes a lot more noise so I think she likes that more as far as him maybe he did time in jail lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think Lucian only wants to fuck her in the ass ... Maybe he should try Rama ?? and leave Alex and Bonnie together ! 😉

that was what my comment maybe he did time in jail was about lol

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think Lucian only wants to fuck her in the ass ... Maybe he should try Rama ?? and leave Alex and Bonnie together ! 😉

Maybe, but its pretty obvious once she gets comfortable with his dick in her ass she really enjoys it as well. This is woman who enjoys pain. Would not be surprised to see her do a DP sometime before she leaves. Likely not with Rama though. Maybe a new guy after Rama and Bonnie leave. By the way I have done a shitload  :biggrin:  of anal in my life so I recognize a woman who loves it and this is Alex.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Alex is on her period.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think Alex is on her period.

Well then hers lasts a lot longer than other women these days because it started the day the morning after they returned from the house. I posted numerous Replay of her wearing a pad/ tampon.